Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Meanwhile Geriatric Granny Gash Flash is doing a try-on, complete with ripped jeans and Gary Glitter esque platform boots for Saturday night in the wine bar.
Must be grab a nympho nana night.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Jesus she’s got a bundle with the Northumberland candle company. It’s a no from me for that technicoloured burner! Is that to match her bloody coat! View attachment 2899073
Absolute tat again
---
An orange, abusive, badly fake tanned monster, with ginormous orange stained tits that hang down to her knees. She does OF and likes to post pics of herself on twitter or X as it's known, with a variety of objects hanging out of her. She also abuses her kids, ex partner and gets scammed by an African Prince.... she's on CC. She is also on tiktok and instagram. She's famous for trolling basically everyone on instagram for years and years. She is truly sad and pathetic because she's still doing exactly the same, 10 years later 🫠
What the actual f 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The rainbow burner is £1.40 trade, the mug is £1.25 trade cheaper the more you buy, the wax sunflowers are £3 for 10 candles (have they split them up? The wax to make the A’s pence per melt.
So at £15 you’re not getting anything special, yes the company has to make a profit, but it never was worth £29.99
I buy a few thing’s wholesale as part of my job, and I see those items all the time.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Google her name if you dare 🤣 she has a thread on here too but it's quiet
Haven't been in her thread in months. Frightening they walk amongst us. Her poor kids. Sad really. Husband was no better, wasn't he performing in her OF too. Disgusting creatures.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Surely her huns must think hold on a minute, she’s been on the sun beds. How can we trust this product?

Reactions: 16
Never look over at cc and very glad i have not, sounds chaotic 🤣
So we have Woe, Jo and now jo's freind but they claim they are not the same person.
Of couse you are not!
Screenshot_20240426_190103_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg you can see the puffy nipple leaning against her top guys 🙈🙈🤮🤮🤮🤮
---
It was bleeping winking at me the whole way through that video! 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.