Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw diddums, she's had a mentally exhausting week. But she's being a big brave soul for her daughter, bless her..... wouldn't be the case if she was getting ready for 🍆 that's for sure. She'd be giddy and frothing at the gash.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I soon looked at mine and was like “phew” no puffy nips here 😂😂😂
Not that puffy nips are a bad thing, unless your Aimless, everything about her is bad 😂
🤣😂🤣 Yeah no puffy nips here either! 😮💨🤣
---
“Picture that bit around the nipple, what’s that called again? anyway imagine it had air injected into it, that’s what a puffy nip looks like” 🤣

He insisted I google to prove he’s right and so I did and now I feel really weird having that in my search history but he does have a point, I see what he means 🤣
The areola 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WTF is she waffling on about as she paints herself in shiny creosote. Running on adrenaline?? What from going shopping and making a couple of videos. duck I’d hate to see how she’d cope if she actually had to work in a real job.

• Angry
Yeah must be so exhausting to keep up this bullshit act she has on all the time.

And maybe being exhausted is because your body is running on absolute shite processed fast food

Reactions: 15
She’s very manipulative, I noticed after a few on here said about her doing a woe is me video when she has a live coming up or something to sell, notice the emoji she’s used in that woe video.
---
WTF is she waffling on about as she paints herself in shiny creosote. Running on adrenaline?? What from going shopping and making a couple of videos. duck I’d hate to see how she’d cope if she actually had to work in a real job.
She always uses phrases in the wrong context it does my head in 😂 people say running in adrenaline when they’ve had no sleep the muppet

Reactions: 13
She’s bleeping mentally exhausting to listen to. I honestly couldn’t feel sorry for that woman in a million years. She thinks she’s such a warrior but all she’s dealing with is what she brings on herself. She loves the drama and I wish her thick huns would wake up and realise she’s an utter phoney. This thread is by far one of my favourites but I wish I had never come across her 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’ve not watched it yet, I’m in a good mood this morning and i know listening to her drivel will ruin it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Woe is aimee again, bless her it’s so hard being her we just don’t understand guys what it’s like to have to film TikTok’s all day and do the school run

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s spent the week trolling herself gaining a shed load of sympathy in the process, her real number 1 troll has been outed as a fruitloop and she’s done absolutely duck all apart from make a couple of packed lunches and put some bleeping skincare on. Thats the best week she’s had in a long time cos let’s face it she’s had some real shockers since the day she cooked that Peef 🤣

• Haha
Woe is aimee again, bless her it’s so hard being her we just don’t understand guys what it’s like to have to film TikTok’s all day and do the school run
I know, must be torture, going for sunbeds, eating doughnuts, trying on clothes and getting security systems installed.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---
She’s spent the week trolling herself gaining a shed load of sympathy in the process, her real number 1 troll has been outed as a fruitloop and she’s done absolutely duck all apart from make a couple of packed lunches and put some bleeping skincare on. Thats the best week she’s had in a long time cos let’s face it she’s had some real shockers since the day she cooked that Peef 🤣
Yet her huns are more bothered about DMing her about WWs comments on Instagram 🙄

Reactions: 11
Boo fking hoooo!!
Is she actually sitting saying this tit!!
She has 1 child....1!! She has 1 school run to do a few stupid ads to film, she has shopped everyday last week including a sunbed..wtf does she have to be tired about!?!

Don't get me wrong everyone has their own struggles but she moans about the biggest load of tit.

Change your attitude, food and exercise and you will feel much better.

I'm up at 6am all week....its Saturday and I have the food shop done and walked 5 miles and it's 10.30am! She is sitting in her minging work room painting herself gold!!
Have a wee look at yourself love and try helping yourself and your MH......oh she has pissed me right off 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Boo fking hoooo!!
Is she actually sitting saying this tit!!
She has 1 child....1!! She has 1 school run to do a few stupid ads to film, she has shopped everyday last week including a sunbed..wtf does she have to be tired about!?!

Don't get me wrong everyone has their own struggles but she moans about the biggest load of tit.

Change your attitude, food and exercise and you will feel much better.

I'm up at 6am all week....its Saturday and I have the food shop done and walked 5 miles and it's 10.30am! She is sitting in her minging work room painting herself gold!!
Have a wee look at yourself love and try helping yourself and your MH......oh she has pissed me right off 😡😡😡
Exactly this, however rather than look at herself and how she’s not helping her own MH she prefers/finds it easier to blame everyone else in the world for her issues.

I feel she would definitely benefit from some kind of therapy, but of course she’d have to be willing to change her ways and follow advice if she was to go down that route. Which is something she’s seemingly not prepared to do. She wants the world on a plate without having to make any effort - which is pretty much how she’s earned her money the past few years. It’s just recently that it seems to have really started coming apart at the seams. I’d say she’s terrified she might actually at some point have to go out and get a proper job - where she has to get up, get ready and be present for 8 hours a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.