Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this is where we see the last of ‘Jo’. She’ll use this to magically disappear and never to be heard from again 😆
Yea I believed her at first but the more she went on the more crap it sounded. Their fault not ours

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aimee claiming she eats a fairly healthy diet 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Funniest thing she’s ever said 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think pissed personally #, I honestly think she's having more manic episodes she's desperately needs help especially as she not doing much of the illnesses, and woe is me , she's suppressing alot and for someone who overshared ...to the point of telling us she has her periods, who does that to strangers!? Must be killing her to watch every thing she says . oh and Aimless drop the cheese stipper pun , wasn't funny the first time round 😑 🤣
For being pretty thick on occasions I do think she’s quite clever. I think she’s a manipulator and I personally think it’s all an act. She’s desperate not to have this Tik Tok thing disappear and to me it looks like she’s upping the ante to find new ways to keep a hold of it. Even her most loyal followers must watch her and think “come on!”

She knows that my not talking about things she normally would the sheep will up her engagement.

You absolutely could be right though - I keep my life as steady and drama free as I can because I have depression and things manifest themselves in different ways for different people. I’m just not buying it. This could be the who cried wolf but I definitely come down on the side of her being up to something

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Re: the try on haul yesterday does she hang her legs out the sunbed?! Why are they so much paler than the rest of her??! (Sorry still catching up)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Crusty knickers has a lot to say for herself. Shes written a bloody essay on the matter

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Crusty knickers has a lot to say for herself. Shes written a bloody essay on the matter
Who in their right mind has that as a name though lol I feel rough thinking about it. They would have been better calling themselves ItsdefinitelydefinitelynotJoabsolutelynotJo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just to change the subject, it's KFC tonight and Pizza and Co tomorrow, put ma mortgage on it.

Carry on!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshots of the most unhinged content please incase it gets deleted 🤣
Already posted once but here it is again
---
Just to change the subject, it's KFC tonight and Pizza and Co tomorrow, put ma mortgage on it.

Carry on!
McDonalds as it’s free nugget Friday and she still wants her burger but cheese free 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Already posted once but here it is again
---

McDonalds as it’s free nugget Friday and she still wants her burger but cheese free 😂
It’s the same person as the itsmejo account. The massive essay and the part at the end about “will do but need to pick my kid up first blah blah” that’s exactly how “Jo” types, always explains herself and what she’s doing in essay style. Also; who on earth would be speaking to their friends about what goes on on a gossip forum in such detail? It’s all become glaringly obvious.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Itsmejoesmate... i have to say,
aah AAH AAH *BULLSHIT!!* 🤧

When I was 14 I really hated PE - not because I hated PE (I was quite active) but because it was last lesson on a Friday, the weird teacher made us shower after, and that meant we'd miss the bus home. So I rang the school pretending to be my mum explaining I'd had a really nasty kidney infection that had led to an operation and I'd not healed properly so couldn't do PE any more. Not true. They never checked it out and I didn't do PE for the rest of that year or the next! School in the 80s was a feckin free-for-all!

Anyone can pretend to be anybody. Nowt personal, but its starting to feel like I'm reading a yr9's diary - a work of fiction for likes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Because she thought she was being clever.... and when people are praising you and egging you on, you feel untouchable. As more people said they believe her she got more bold. Hence why the lies got more ridiculous.

This is the point I made yesterday, they did not care because they knew it was all a load of bollocks. Total fantasy. I think the same person has multiple accounts.

I wish the posters no harm, I've got no issue with them. But they need to stop all the lies for their own sanity. Aimless isn't worth it at the end of the day.
I’ve been lurking over there for quite a while as I can’t not know what’s going on in the crazy world of Jiggly Jugs…I was hugely behind for ages (around the time of the voice notes) and the amount of different profiles that are blatantly Leigh is staggering! There must be between 30 and 40 and it’s tragic because you can tell it’s her. But she had one that likes art and poetry, about 12 that aren’t her - they don’t like her but have the posters never done anything wrong - one that consults a dictionary to drop in clever words etc. Throw into the mix that certainly last year members could change their names every 30 days 😩

The point I’m making (badly) is that I agree and don’t think it’s just the subjects of threads who think there’s no such thing as bad publicity. As you say Chub, the validation of people loving what you tell them can be very alluring. When it came to Jo I couldn’t work out how Aimee could NOT know who she was with the details she revealed about her own life. I know Aimless thinks we’re all sad trolls with no job, no mates, our kids hate us etc but because we know we’re not like that, I know I forget that maybe some people are lonely and the forums fill a void. But also people like Leah/Sue (Chub you set me off down a rabbit hole last night 😳) are mentally unwell.

The other thing that occurred to me is it has been quite the week with lots going on but over the weekend, a lot of us were feeling very sorry for Charlie and that would have gone down like a bottle of flat Kylie for Aimless. Just saying…

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.