Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t need diazepam she’s got her crappy support bear 🐻 to help her! He will have a seat of his own next to her holding her hand!
I'm sure the crappy support bear will need diazipam after being with Aimless and her illnesses on holiday.
Oops I do Hope your not poorly on the plane at the hotel, oh that would be awful Aimless I'd never wish a panic attack on the plane in a confined space with your daughter next to you😁 .oh well I bet the pilot follows you ...and all the crew so you will be in safe hands possibly , no no you will be I'm sure 🛩🛩🏖🤢😦

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Half a French stick
8 rashers of streaky bacon
Half a tub of hummous
Half a tube of pringles

1700 calories
I was actually looking at that dinner thinking it must be at least 1000 calories but 1700, bloody hell!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Omg this thread has cheered me right out tonight I am crying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just caught up with the latest shite and all I could see was the bearded tattooed support bear stood behind her 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
---
These support bear pictures need slapping on some t shirts and sold on Tik tok shop
We could make a fortune 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.