Thissinglemama #107 4 tits, mouldy bits and mountains of wipes for the

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How sad is it Vag being on holiday 'wav ma bastie' but saying how nice it was to chat to a stranger, to have someone that understands... whilst Shaimless is sat at the table!!
Yeah I saw that! Aimee also fucked off and left her when she had to get into the jacuzzi fully clothed to stop Max from potentially drowning!

Reactions: 13
I’d give my right arm to be on holiday in the sun right now, but I’m now disabled, and travelling is difficult, but I have so many happy memories of when we were younger and took our daughter on holiday every year and loved it!!
she’s so ungrateful for everything! Just enjoy your holiday with H, you’ll never get that time back!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How out of breath does she sound just from walking, slowly at that!
The necklace looks like it’s choking her !! 😂😂😂
---
All the takaways are catching up with this freak! No joke she will have a bloody heart attack if she carries on the way she’s going! Eating tit, no exercise, little water, does she eat much fruit? Yet again only thinking about herself! She has a daughter there who she should be thinking about, she should be bloody looking after herself she’s not even sodding 40!
Im 50 and look a hell of a lot younger than her and more likely fitter too. She definitely needs to reevaluate her life like you say.
The beige dinners are taking their toll 👍

Reactions: 8
Her make up looks shocking. It’s far too heavy for a warmer climate. She also looks terrified on that holiday 😂🫢. Every video she’s like a rabbit in headlights.

Reactions: 17
AiMee looks the type of person that’s better with other kids than she is to her own.

Reactions: 15
So basically she's spending the evening in the room, that's why she needs all the snacks.

Reactions: 8
She just doesn’t look well at all …. Very puffy and bloated
That's what happens when you don't have a ring light and a strategically positioned phone on your kitchen worktop. That's the real Aimee, Mrs Potato Head.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
That video from last night is worrying, that’s absolutely an alcoholics face!

I wonder if she nipped to the shop cos h told her no boozies and she’s needed a fix so bought some to hide?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.