Thissinglemama #106 Compulsive spender, compulsive eater, compulsive liar, compulsive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she's talking tit about her c-diff. 10 days away from H ? More like she couldn't ne arsed dealing with a new born .
She blamed a Chinese meal for it more likely her IBS and lack of hygiene
She said on a previous video she never bonded with H after a " traumatic birth "( yes Aimless,Labour hurts ) yet she said today that she was terrified of not being there for her? Did she not supposedly have Post Partum psychosis too ? Honestly ,she needs to remember her lies and stop being such a Munchausens cow .

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So she’s posted the crap from Liverpool. Am I the only one who thinks that bikinis for kids are awful?
I’ve just always thought that there’s no need for them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Can't wait for the Space NK haul. All the best of expensive high end skincare and cosmetics but aye, you proles buy the cheap shite Give Me Cosmetics that I flog and swear by. Big fat bleeping fraud. Bet she's got H some Drunk Elephant, the skincare of choice for nine year olds.

Reactions: 17
So she’s posted the crap from Liverpool. Am I the only one who thinks that bikinis for kids are awful?
I’ve just always thought that there’s no need for them at all.
There wasn't much holiday stuff in that haul. Just another excuse to shop for what sue wants rather than what her daughter needs

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.