Thissinglemama #106 Compulsive spender, compulsive eater, compulsive liar, compulsive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve all said it all! No point me repeating any of it 😂😂
But!!!…. They’re seeing “friends” on Friday. This is how she referred to meeting up with D2 and his kids aka the pedalo day out

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But!!!…. They’re seeing “friends” on Friday. This is how she referred to meeting up with D2 and his kids aka the pedalo day out
Jasmin Forsyth as someone nicknamed her on CC 😂 and her kid most likely cos they’re the only friends they have

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jasmin Forsyth as someone nicknamed her on CC 😂 and her kid most likely cos they’re the only friends they have
Thing is ,she's going on holiday on Sunday, her daughters bedroom is upside down,her house is a tip ...yet she's going out with " friends" tomorrow. She's an absolute lazy car crash

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Thing is ,she's going on holiday on Sunday, her daughters bedroom is upside down,her house is a tip ...yet she's going out with " friends" tomorrow. She's an absolute lazy car crash
It was obvious she’d start it but not finish it! She’s done it on purpose. She’ll be back off holiday to a “surprise” me dads sorted it out for his only grandchild whilst he was cat sitting

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing is old slag Wendy set the benchmark for motherhood so stinking bleep Aimee probably actually really believes she is a good mum . duck me . She's the laziest bleep I've ever come across . Harper Twist-Burns has been brought up by her tablet. Lives in a hovel like a Victorian workhouse orphan. Ole slag Aimee knows no better as she was brought up the same . And so the dysfunctional cycle continues.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she’s having a laugh calling herself a great mum.

That’s the biggest lie she’s ever told

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you have to declare you are a great mum or a nice person….you likely aren’t

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So she can reply to the “troll” comment
But Ignore the one that needed a response from her
I hate this witch
Never in all my life and its been quite a long one 😁 have i ever felt such red mist . Over something/ person I don't know 😕 🤷..OK useless aimless thousands of people don't know you or you them .however if the snippet you show the internet is anything to go by crap parenting skills ..the losing interest in them kittens you purchased on a whim , crap cook ect ect . Oh and safeguarding the kid you allegedly love so much . Oh and a pathological liar I for one wouldn't like to know the "real "aimless god fkn help you ...oh and you can pout and sulk in your clap back videos all you want because we / i don't give a flying fk .you are a pathetic joke and you just give us all on here something to laugh even more .🤣🤣
---
Well "real" friends are thin on the ground .🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

There’s no debate about aimless, manipulative and parenting completely shameless

If you have to declare you are a great mum or a nice person….you likely aren’t
Aimee's idea of a good mum - give the child anything it wants, cooking dinners or separate dinners according to what the child wants, buying it all the absolute expensive tat out the duty free / gift shop / toy shop on trips away and generally just never saying NO. Probably how she was brought up, never been said NO to. Everything is 'Harper's choice' or 'Harper's favourite' so it just has to be bought and given to her. That kid wouldn't know the meaning of tough love.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
When her daughter moves to high school she will really struggle due to the way she's been brought up and spoiled. She won't understand when people start saying no to her or setting boundaries. There is one thing treating your child to some nice things etc, but it's completely another when you bring them up teaching them the world revolves around them and they can have everything they want.

The kid already has to brave it out at high school that her mother makes a tit of herself on line multiple times a day. High school is going to be extremely difficult for her daughter due to how her mother has spoiled her and she will no doubt get bullied because of her mothers online behaviour. I really feel for the kid I really do.

Reactions: 11
Talks some shite if she was arsed about being around she wouldn't eat 5000 calories a day and use sunbeds

• Heart
I think she’s having a laugh calling herself a great mum.

That’s the biggest lie she’s ever told
Bigger than when she said she had 3 jobs, one of them being a multi-million pound business, she’s never used filters, her ex-husband was abusive, she had a radio interview, she was going to speak at the Womens Aid annual conference, when she coined herself as being a voice for women, the list goes on. No wonder she gets no sleep, must be exhausting thinking up all these lies 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Bigger than when she said she had 3 jobs, one of them being a multi-million pound business, she’s never used filters, her ex-husband was abusive, she had a radio interview, she was going to speak at the Womens Aid annual conference, when she coined herself as being a voice for women, the list goes on. No wonder she gets no sleep, must be exhausting thinking up all these lies 😂😂😂
Don't forget the one where she was going to get tattle taken down, thanks to her contacts in Women's Aid. Because she was so "badly bullied" online 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Shes an ignorant, arrogant idiot. You're not a 'bad' mother but you are a pretty crappy, lazy one and definately Needs To Do Better. That's the only thing not open for debate!!!

Using a comment as fodder for her TT's to once again talk about her 'traumas' 🙄
She constantly does this. She will watch to see which comments on her TT's gather the most traffic and then out comes a trauma story she can relate to it. She's made up had a few of them now, so she's got several to pick from 😆

If Ehmey left this earth, H would undoubtedly live a happy, contented and well nurtured life with her Dad and not be subjected to continual take aways, excessive spoiling and not being safeguarded properly!

Keep doing what you're doing Ehmey but when the ultimate crash comes, in either your health, Harper's health or with her teenage agnst, remember we all tried to help/advise you, but you put your SM 'career' in front of everything else, including Harper's welfare!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.