Thissinglemama #106 Compulsive spender, compulsive eater, compulsive liar, compulsive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see any comments, I wonder what was being said 🤣
I only saw arse kissing ones except for the one from someone who she replied to.

Wonder if we’re gonna get a clap back about the clap back?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You’ve all said it all! No point me repeating any of it 😂😂
But!!!…. They’re seeing “friends” on Friday. This is how she referred to meeting up with D2 and his kids aka the pedalo day out
This will be Ehmey's convenient old schoolfriend Jasmine & her daughter again. They're probably taking the girls out somewhere, lunch somewhere nice then back to Ehmey's so the girl's can watch a kiddies cartoon film and Ehmey can warm up some snacks in the airfryer before they then go home and Ehmey will then get KFC takeaway for dinner (Harpers favourite!)
They will then leave in the middle of the night to take H on their very first Mummy/Daughter holiday (even though Steph, Lilly & Max are also going) .
I bet Shirl was a bit peeved she missed out on a free holiday! It's back to blue rinses and wonky trims for her next week!

How long is this holiday for? Isn't H supposed to be back at school on Monday?

Reactions: 12
This will be Ehmey's convenient old schoolfriend Jasmine & her daughter again. They're probably taking the girls out somewhere, lunch somewhere nice then back to Ehmey's so the girl's can watch a kiddies cartoon film and Ehmey can warm up some snacks in the airfryer before they then go home and Ehmey will then get KFC takeaway for dinner (Harpers favourite!)
They will then leave in the middle of the night to take H on their very first Mummy/Daughter holiday (even though Steph, Lilly & Max are also going) .
I bet Shirl was a bit peeved she missed out on a free holiday! It's back to blue rinses and wonky trims for her next week!

How long is this holiday for? Isn't H supposed to be back at school on Monday?
H is back on the 15th, think they’re going Sunday-Sunday. So should be back day before school starts.

We’ve had 2 weeks off and not back till 15th, but I know some areas are back Monday as they had the week before us off

Reactions: 8
I’ve just updated the Wiki section around D2 to signpost the thread it all kicked off and where the Halloween tree video is for newer users to enjoy. I’ve also added in to the “pregnancy” timeline about the speculation her life changing news could have been herpes due to her reposts and the fact she never mentioned it again. It’s such a shame that we can’t collate all of the videos in an easy format in one place! Great work on updating the Wiki guys ❤. Honestly, the more I reflect on the crap she’s posted on the internet the more I wonder what the hell goes on in the world for people to admire here.
Am I being dim? I can't find the tree video? Been dying to watch it for aaaaaages! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve noticed Harper and Ralph are basically the same height so Aimee saying Harper is tall is bullshit. Secondly Ralph wears a 9-10 from primark and it fits fine so why does Harper need 10-11? Random but just popped into my head 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Comments probably been turned off as she can’t be arsed pretending to care about all the people that shared their own experiences and stories in the comments.
Too much hard work replying to the people that pay your way Aimee

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It’s the worse feeling isn’t it? And aimless will ignore that cos she’s so clueless and selfish
It is🥲 I constantly worry who will care for my son if I dropped dead tommorow x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Shes an ignorant, arrogant idiot. You're not a 'bad' mother but you are a pretty crappy, lazy one and definately Needs To Do Better. That's the only thing not open for debate!!!

Using a comment as fodder for her TT's to once again talk about her 'traumas' 🙄
She constantly does this. She will watch to see which comments on her TT's gather the most traffic and then out comes a trauma story she can relate to it. She's made up had a few of them now, so she's got several to pick from 😆

If Ehmey left this earth, H would undoubtedly live a happy, contented and well nurtured life with her Dad and not be subjected to continual take aways, excessive spoiling and not being safeguarded properly!

Keep doing what you're doing Ehmey but when the ultimate crash comes, in either your health, Harper's health or with her teenage agnst, remember we all tried to help/advise you, but you put your SM 'career' in front of everything else, including Harper's welfare!
Not the CDiff shite again! I’ve been here 5 minutes and I’m sick of hearing about it

She’s maybe better than her mum was to her but she’s not a good mum. I’m struggling to think of another person I’ve came across that is more selfish. It doesn’t occur to her to put Harper’s needs before her own when a lot of parenting is knowing you would do anything you could for them. If she doesn’t see anything wrong in anyone being able to access photos and videos of her 9-year-old then I don’t think she should be left in charge of the cats let alone Harper

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she should be in charge of a bleeping plant pot at this point in time tbh. For someone who professes to work as a content creator in Social Media to be so bloody clueless about her only child and the internet, it’s mind blowing. She’s had Social Services involvement/the school/CEOP…and still to be doing the stuff she’s doing 🤯

I work in a nursery, I don’t post anything on social media about me or my child as I know what can happen and I actually value my daughter. This is her line of work…if I was as inept as she is, I’d get the sack. It’s mad.

She looks really " triggered " today doesn't she?
😡😡😡
I can't cope with her pathetic drivel
She is so thick but yet, so cock sure, knowing how to rake in the views and engagement, even at the cost of flaunting her 9 year old daughter!!
Who even does that ? " pics over on insta"..just duck off!!!!!

• Heart
I don’t think she should be in charge of a bleeping plant pot at this point in time tbh. For someone who professes to work as a content creator in Social Media to be so bloody clueless about her only child and the internet, it’s mind blowing. She’s had Social Services involvement/the school/CEOP…and still to be doing the stuff she’s doing 🤯

I work in a nursery, I don’t post anything on social media about me or my child as I know what can happen and I actually value my daughter. This is her line of work…if I was as inept as she is, I’d get the sack. It’s mad.
I didn’t see the comment she was referring to but I’d be willing to bet she sent it to herself. She lives for clapbacks, I’d even go so far as to say she posts things she know folk will call her out for…and if nobody bites, she’ll troll herself.

The first time someone knew which school my child went to or I found out from strangers that my child was begging for friends on YT and I would be considering my life choices before you could say ‘safeguarding’. But then we had kids for the right reasons!! Parenting is hard at times and nobody gets it right all the time. It helps to be teachable but nobody tells Aimee what to do! She is an absolute horror.

When folk have phoned the school in the past she’s quick to say “wasting valuable resources” - well I feel a bit like that about her phoning the police and then not only not removing pictures of her kid, she then does her up in make up and posts them! She’s Nae right

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So you say she's kept of tik tok because of trolls, yet signpost 600,000 followers over to IG to see pics of her 🤔 yeah doesn't make sense!

I'm sorry but tik tok is not your job. Influencer = unemployed bum!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.