Thissinglemama #106 Compulsive spender, compulsive eater, compulsive liar, compulsive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww you deserve all the love darling ❤ great thread title for little Miss Catpiss. Wow 5 years and your first thread title, I’m sending you lots of spicy rice, fluff, anemic beef, some burnt popcorn and some kylie to wash it down! 🍿🥂🎉

I will celebrate with you as it’s my Big 50th!! Tomorrow, 🎈🍾🥂🎉
I will be absent for a few days as going away with my family for celebrations 🎉 I’m relying on you lovely lot to keep me updated and I can have a good catch up when I return with plenty of laughs.
Love you all lots and lots ❤

PS… No rooms will be trashed on my break away! I shall leave that to Henrietta Herpes!
Enjoy the celebrations and happy 50th🥳🥳❤
You'll have some catching up to do when you're back😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww you deserve all the love darling ❤ great thread title for little Miss Catpiss. Wow 5 years and your first thread title, I’m sending you lots of spicy rice, fluff, anemic beef, some burnt popcorn and some kylie to wash it down! 🍿🥂🎉

I will be absent for a few days as going away with my family for celebrations 🎉 I’m relying on you lovely lot to keep me updated and I can have a good catch up when I return with plenty of laughs.

PS… No rooms will be trashed on my break away! I shall leave that to Henrietta Herpes!
Happy birthday for tomorrow!! 🥳🥳🎂🥰🥂 Have the best time! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Happy big 50th for tomorrow!! 🎂🥂.
I hope you have the most wonderful time away with your family! 🧡 xx

• Heart
Miss ‘I don’t like to talk about money’ but I’ll show you everything I buy and how much it costs!!

Material things are not the be all and end all Aimee. £29 for this set, firstly it’s not worth the money and secondly it’s Easter, not Christmas! What happened to getting your kids a chocolate Easter egg and that’s it? So far she must have spent easily £100 plus on easter crap for H (and Ralph) She has to go to extremes for everything and of course show it off to everyone. It’s crass.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23
9 year olds don’t need to do skincare. What a sad world we live in. Aimee maybe buy her a toothbrush and toothpaste and show her how to properly brush her teeth, that’s way more important than skincare at her age!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Have a lovely birthday ❤❤

• Heart
Honestly it infuriates me that people ask her what they should put on their skin. She’s not a dermatologist and she’s being paid to say it works!!! 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 30
I baulked a little the other day when I decided to send money to my nieces and nephew for Easter so they could choose an egg (rather than risking one in the post as they aren’t local) and I had to make it £5 each so they could get something good! It wasn’t that long ago that eggs were £1! And here is miss ACB dropping what must be £100 on H AND Ralph, for Easter??

she makes out like all this spending is a service, to help show others what’s out there…she has a serious money problem.

And whoever mentioned about her talking about prices now cos TikTok have changed the rules around creating ‘educational’ content you are spot on, but I bet we see less hauls from aimless overall because she can’t face the backlash of what she actually spends every day

Reactions: 22
Honestly it infuriates me that people ask her what they should put on their skin. She’s not a dermatologist and she’s being paid to say it works!!! 🤬🤬🤬
Well she actually worked in travel and know less than duck all about that, so I imagine her dermatology knowledge could be written on a pin-head with a pneumatic drill!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Pre pubescent children don’t need skin care, why don’t parents realise that & fall for her oh my daughter has a skin care routine but that child clearly don’t brush her teeth. It’s absolute bullshit once again to line her pockets. She’s absolutely disgusting and the Huns seriously need to get a bleeping brain

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.