Thissinglemama #106 Compulsive spender, compulsive eater, compulsive liar, compulsive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know much about this woman (can't stand watching her videos, the fake laugh makes me want to Van Gogh myself) but I'm surprised to learn she's only just got an STI? I assumed she was in and out of the local clinic weekly. Looks like she's got stocks in Canesten tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve managed to read some of ‘over there’ but too many pages to catch up yet.
I’m just wondering on reposts does it show the date and time she reposted them?
Dinner time is over so will try and dip in and out when I can!

Reactions: 10
She knew exactly what she was doing with that video after vavs yesterday!! So she STILL won’t be spending quality time with her child H and Max will be shoved in kids club so the mummy’s can have boozies. Twats!!

I’ve managed to read some of ‘over there’ but too many pages to catch up yet.
I’m just wondering on reposts does it show the date and time she reposted them?
Dinner time is over so will try and dip in and out when I can!
The 2 herpes posts would have had to have been reposted within the last 5 days because she’s reposted 1 from Rita Ora just before them which was posted 5 days ago. So even though the 2 herpes posts are old, she posted them after the 5 day old one. If that makes sense 🤨 Probably a simpler way to explain that 🙈🤣

I don't know much about this woman (can't stand watching her videos, the fake laugh makes me want to Van Gogh myself) but I'm surprised to learn she's only just got an STI? I assumed she was in and out of the local clinic weekly. Looks like she's got stocks in Canesten tbh
Did she just get an STI, or did she just get caught passing one on? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God she so embarrassing & pathetic and I've not even watched the video just the SS on here 🤣

Reactions: 9
The 2 herpes posts would have had to have been reposted within the last 5 days because she’s reposted 1 from Rita Ora just before them which was posted 5 days ago. So even though the 2 herpes posts are old, she posted them after the 5 day old one. If that makes sense 🤨 Probably a simpler way to explain that 🙈🤣
Yeah that does make sense! It’s a shame they don’t have time stamps on the reposts as that would tell us whether he was a bottle of Kylie deep when she did it!

Reactions: 11
She said last year she’d be taking her daughter away on her own; she didn’t. Imagine your actual profile and name being built on something you can’t even do. She should be reported to Trading Standards.

Reactions: 20
"I made chicken drumsticks" why does she sound like a proud 10 year old when she says this. Big woop, you've cooked some chicken.

I know I'm behind but only just seen this 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Awww thanks 🤣🥰 In nearly 5 years on here I have never had a thread title before!! Very happy to share it with me old mukka @Womblewoo 😆
Aww you deserve all the love darling ❤ great thread title for little Miss Catpiss. Wow 5 years and your first thread title, I’m sending you lots of spicy rice, fluff, anemic beef, some burnt popcorn and some kylie to wash it down! 🍿🥂🎉

I will celebrate with you as it’s my Big 50th!! Tomorrow, 🎈🍾🥂🎉
I will be absent for a few days as going away with my family for celebrations 🎉 I’m relying on you lovely lot to keep me updated and I can have a good catch up when I return with plenty of laughs.
Love you all lots and lots ❤

PS… No rooms will be trashed on my break away! I shall leave that to Henrietta Herpes!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.