Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I became aware of this woman about half an hour ago when her pity party came up on my tiktok 😭 checked here to see if there was a thread so I could get a measure of what she's going on about and bingo😜😜😜

Read the wiki, bravo, a great piece of work 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 it speaks volumes to her character that she alleges she was letting a largely unknown man shoot his load inside her unprotected after seeing him for 2/3 weeks tops 🤦🏻‍♀️ putting herself at risk of AIDS and death when she has a child already...what a minger!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Been reading over on CC (comment cafe before anyone asks 😝)

Why do people refer to Aimee as a dangerous woman ? Like what is she gonna do other than spout shit 🤷‍♀️

I don’t get why people are acting scared of her 😂
I commented on there this morning that she is a dangerous person. And she is. She’s a story teller. She doesn’t give a fuck how the words she says can affect someone. She’s called her ex husband an abuser. He ex boyfriend a druggie. She lies and twists the truth to get people on her side. She will respond to comments in order for her pack of doberhuns to go and attack. They’ve attacked tattlers before. Contacted their employers, traced their Facebook and contacted family. For one poor lady in here it badly affected her mental health. So yes. She is dangerous.

Reactions: 31

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
If Eden and Vav look like they do in their own photos, why doesn't Shaimless? 🤔 Is this proof that she filters far more extensively than they do?

1000015266.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I will say it again. Is TikTok really worth all this?! Having the police come round, having to have your dad come round as you feel unsafe and anxious?! My dad would certainly tell me to stop with social media if it’s resulting in this?! The safety of your child should come first, reporting it to the police only does so much (not much at all) when she is still sharing public info about her family and their life! It’s bizarre!!! I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if she’s behind any of this, she craves attention wether it’s good or not! She needs therapy. The fact her family all enable her and this “career” is weird too.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Jeremy beadle arm….
Watch out skankys about, watch out skankys about, you better watch out….. cos skankys about 🎶

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Good afternoon my lovely twattlers

Been out for a posh brunch with some ex work colleagues and was chatting to my friend who had some interesting snippets about the supposed bust up between Aimee and her dad. Well, not so much her Dad, but definitely his wife. It’s pretty frosty at the minute and has been since well before Christmas. From what I can gather her family are sick to death of the drama and leaching from her dad. Oh dear!
🎵"Bye bye to banoffee pie -
Drove them all up the wall, now Dad's money's run dry" 🎵

Early #newthreadsuggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

MagicCat

VIP Member
WTF have I just watched. Greg get a grip of your delusional daughter, safe guard your granddaughter instead of humouring all this shit.
seriously could you be arsed.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I find it so bizarre that a mother and her two daughters are SOOOOOOO desperate for attention that all three of them talk to a screen everyday!
Are they desperate for a man? Desperate for attention? Or both? It's just bizarre to me!

All three sound so fake and disingenuous when they say "hi guys, how was your day" like they give a flying fudge!

Lips n tiny tits on show from rrrr charlie, Shirley is clearly desperate for any bloke to DM her and Aimee... Aimee is desperate for drama in her life. What a fake attention seeking family!

All three spend hours thinking about what to post online, then hours posing and posting online, shopping for online and all will then spend hours reading here! It's insane!

Who do they think they are?

They are the absolute definition of "Get a life ladies"

Reactions: 29

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
She always looks like she's smelling farts when she's eating. I think she's actually disgusted with herself for stuffing her face so much but she can't stop herself.She has zero willpower.
Eating and shopping are the only things that make her happy ......so she over indulges then realises just how unhappy she really is .
No life, no friends,no job ,lives in a shit hole,men don't stay with her .Sooner or later she's going to crash and burn.
Looking at her in these photos. One could almost feel sorry for her. Alone in a dressing gown eating in front of strangers, she’s a mess, she could of gone for a walk, had a shower, tidied up, arranged a coffee with friends. She really is tragic, and I think that’s why her followers don’t see the narc and smugness, because they actually pity her, which would be why they’re so rabid in defending her., that and their low IQ.
You couldn’t pay me enough to be her. I may have MS and I may not have excessive amounts of cash, but I have a good husband and a wonderful son my own business: I’m blessed truly am.

• Heart

Beesly

So she originally ordered a big burger, a small burger, nuggets, ice cream and a pie for herself…impressive, I’m a big eater but that would be even too much for me, I’d be 🤮🤮
I came to say the same! I can eat and am partial to the odd Maccies myself but fuck me that is a big order for an adult and a child.

After spending all that money in Tesco and M&S and she ends up just ordering in any way. No food in the house my ass... She's constantly in the shops and misses out things in her hauls like the doughnuts other have pointed out.

Did I hear right at the start of the video that H always has Maccies on a Friday when she's with her dad? If that's the case why does Aimless.give her a takeaway on a Thursday before she goes to her dad's as a treat? Maybe I'm just too strict 🤣 but seems a bit unnecessary, it's not like H doesn't ever get treats when she's with Aimless

• Haha

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Becoming a full time tik toker has really damaged Aimee . As we have seen from previous photos , she was once a very keen gym goer- now she spends her days in her dressing gown , talking to her phone . It’s a very sad existence and it’s clear that her mental health is quite bad - of course she’s a knob as well , but her life is lacking motivation and routine . She’s clearly got an issue with eating but the amount she puts away she must use laxatives. Her house is a pit, she drinks heavily, cannot be arsed to get dressed - she needs to talk to her mental health team ( that follow her lol) look at some different meds . Is the tik tok money really worth it ?

Reactions: 28

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Why is her new turf so dead?? It looked so nice and now it’s brown and barren. Did she not look after it care for it water it?
It’s ok I’ve just answered my own question really.

• Haha
Reactions: 28