Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Somehow I wouldn’t have thought the police would tell her to make a post about it….i find her so strange! Imagine being that sad for attention that she pretends her dads there and tells everyone the police told her to do that 🤷🏻‍♀️
Her Dad was there and talking for her but they'll both be plotting "let's say the police are involved" - what exactly was she telling the police? "Well they said that I smell like cat piss" "They said I'm a liar" "They said I have a type" "They said I don't do things with my daughter" not exactly crimes of the year is it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's all getting a bit Eastenders now isn't it ... next we'll have shirl falling face first through her twatio doors, screeching "GET OUTTA MA PUB" ... and the duff duffs will kick in when birdsnest fatty flange herself falls down the stairs, after trying to place another fake preggo test on the dusty landing window sil... camera flashes to Harold twist who looks on expectantly, chewing on a cucumber. Stay tuned for episode 24000234566 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 35

begontoast

Thread suggestion 😂 keep listening to Steph hun. Take your Percy pigs and shove them up your ass

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Suggestion
Thissinglemama #105 White beef, police chief, no relief from gossip grief, D2 shudda wore a sheath

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

K4040

VIP Member
Thread suggestion

Settle down, it’s time for another Jackanory story! The Road to Aimee losing her TikTok glory

• Haha

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Singlemama thread suggestion:

Massive Conk to match her Massive hoof!
Massive head, massive conk, massive vag, massive cnut!
---
It’s towards the end if you want to skip her boring stuff 😂
---

Protesting too much about her drinking, she’s an alcoholic because no normal person points out their drinking habits as often as she does
'That's how me & steph are'
Bitch you see each other once a year 🤣🤣🤣 I just can't with this absolutely knob

• Haha
  • Heart

Mumof3

VIP Member
I really can’t see the police telling her to make a TikTok about this. It doesn’t seem right to me. I’ve had a strange man hanging around my house in the middle of the night, which I reported to the police. They didn’t tell me to make a TikTok! 🙄

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I get that people can have personal grudges against her. But what are they hoping to achieve by making fake accounts to target her? That's just giving her the attention that she wants. All of her dirty laundry can be aired on here or on cc if they have facts and truths they want to share?

They should know that Aimless will never volunteer the truth. The same as D's mum. Why can't she just spit it out instead of posting vague memes?

If those in the know would just tell the truth, Aimless will be screwed. She can't report the truth can she? What do they think she'll actually do to them? Are they scared of her?

A 1000 Chinese whispers just makes a story lose credibility. If you've got something concrete to say, just say it?? If it's posted anon she can't prove it's you can she! Unless you admit it 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Whole family are a bunch of cranks
So your daughter is sat there making a TT advised by the police due to harassment of your daughter and granddaughter and your just stood there letting her do it rather than getting hold of her and demanding she removes herself from bloody TT !!!
I can’t even fathom it out
The mind boggles!!!

• Heart

GossipingWitch

She's always in our Tesco swanning around in ridiculous clothes waiting to be recognised. She looks like a right scruff as well

• Haha
  • Heart

kittenface86

Chatty Member
Aimless if mummy to one is not you I’d be worried 😂 shut them curtains babz coz you’ve got a full on stalker.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I would just like to highlight what originally made me call aimless out as a liar.

When she first started tiktok she was very vocal in claiming that she was a VOICE FOR WOMEN, that she was going to get shit done and change things, become some kind of activist.. aimless OG's will remember those days well yes?

Well it was very clear, very early on that she was FULL OF SHIT! because all she did was talk about HERSELF! She did NOTHING for other women! All she did was drag her ex, talk endlessly about how much of a victim she was, how hard her life is, and what she apparently suffered. She didn't even particularly care about her daughter. It was clear she was just a prop in her tiktoks.

The selfishness absolutely oozed out of her like the Kylie sweats does on a Sunday after a Saturday sesh.

How anyone can still believe this woman baffles me! You don't have to be a member of mensa to see it doesn't add up! none of it does!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32