Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thequietone

Chatty Member
Good afternoon my lovely twattlers

Been out for a posh brunch with some ex work colleagues and was chatting to my friend who had some interesting snippets about the supposed bust up between Aimee and her dad. Well, not so much her Dad, but definitely his wife. It’s pretty frosty at the minute and has been since well before Christmas. From what I can gather her family are sick to death of the drama and leaching from her dad. Oh dear!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

K4040

VIP Member
All aboard! Please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts! You’re flying with Narcissist airlines, flight FU104 going all the way to munchausen city 🤣

There is a slight delay, whilst crowded butthole films even more fake anxiety because the plane is now delayed 30 mins & she’s not in controls guys, the pilot doesnt follow her & wouldn’t let her fly the plane & she’s had to have a bottle of Prosecco, 15 💩 & cried into cat piss smelling Ted 283 times & they haven’t even taken off yet 🤣🤣🤣

She’s achieved what she wanted, stealing the airport drama from Vavron but Vavron filmed her in those pesky studio lights so got her own back 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Why the dressing gown all the time? Has she really sunk this low. She’s a car crash. It’s actually quite sad. I’m not well right now. I am not well at all. Yet I’m still going to work, I’m still showing up for my kids even though they are old enough to take care of themselves. I don’t think occ. health can keep the wolf from the door for me much longer. I live each day with no-one apart from my best friends knowing how ill I am. I have days where my joints are so swollen I can barely get my boots on yet no one knows. I leave appointments and meetings and have to pull into random car parks to shut my eyes cos the fatigue is crippling. This isn’t a shaming or a martyr post. Far from it. I am only saying this cos as far as I am concerned when you sign up to be a mum this is what you do, make sure your kids have the BEST life possible because they didn’t sign up to it! If she was saying she was suffering with her m/h and struggling to meet Harper’ basic needs I’d actually have sympathy for her. But her isn’t. She’s putting herself first. Constantly. That child is a commodity. It’s wrong on so many levels. It’s actually distressing to watch now. She’s kept her home this weekend, for whatever reason. It’s sickening. Barely any decent contact with her dad. Not allowed on foreign holidays or even alternate Christmases.

I never expected to get so emotionally invested when I first started commenting on tattle but here I am. Aimee, you are a disgrace. The worst kind of woman. The worst kind of mother. Shame on you. You are constantly making up illness. Try having an actual real auto immune disease which is destroying you physically, yet you refuse to allow your children to suffer because of it so you completely hide it JUST to make sure they continue to live their best life as they deserve too. You are completely shameful and the look on that little girl should shock you into action. She looks like a malnourished orphan yet all you care about is yourself.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

tootyfruity10

You can literally get a crime reference number for anything these days, I reported that my boohoo parcel didn’t arrive to the police because they said they wouldn’t refund me until I reported it as stolen and they gave me a crime reference number 😂😂 it’s not being taken a seriously as what she’s making out

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I’ll say it again, just cos I love saying it 😏

I bet she’s gonna regret cooking that piece of beef for the rest of her life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Leighanne02

VIP Member
Bad mum alert!! I have a girls holiday every year and I bloody live for it!! 4/5 days away ibiza! I don't miss the husband I don't miss the kids I literally live my best life 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
me and my partner were assaulted with a baseball bat and shovel in Dec & we havent seen the police half as much as poor little aimee with her “online trolling” 🙃🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ZedsDead

VIP Member
'Bringing down trolls, she's got a crime number!
Meanwhile H's dinner is a plate of cucumber'

#newthreadsuggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Greenhoodie

VIP Member
Good afternoon my lovely twattlers

Been out for a posh brunch with some ex work colleagues and was chatting to my friend who had some interesting snippets about the supposed bust up between Aimee and her dad. Well, not so much her Dad, but definitely his wife. It’s pretty frosty at the minute and has been since well before Christmas. From what I can gather her family are sick to death of the drama and leaching from her dad. Oh dear!
Maybe Woe is me was her stepmum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Trigger warning * writing about binge eating *

The 20 Mcnuggets, spicy burger, large fries, hot pie, Mcflurry all for Aimee PLUS the box of Krispy Kreme Doughnuts she bought yesterday PLUS all the high sugar snack food she bought from M*S for her home alone weekend that's not home alone anymore, all say to me Aimee is a Binge Eater. Plus there is absolutely no guarantee she has showed us all the binge food she has purchased or the full McDonald's order in fact. A binge eater on one has to really have a large stash of binge food ready for the next binge.

Having been in a therapy room some yrs ago with both over eating binge eaters and undereaters, each person issues are exactly the same it's just different for each person how they either overeat, binge, or eat then make themselves sick. I've sat in many therapy sessions where I met many many Aimees. Each time I see Aimee and her food hauls I am reminded of the many binge eaters I've met along the way. One who was not dissimilar to Aimee in many ways except she was a PE teacher who was also in charge of the teachers break room tuck shop. Looking at her you'd have never ever guessed she was a binge eater. Aimees adhoc shopping style which she ridiculously blames on not knowing what she wants for tea is another tell tale sign of a binge eater. They need to regularly top up their binge food. Aimee could easily do larger shops and freeze their. Favourite foods, but. That wouldn't enable the purchasing of more binge food.

People always so ohhh but you don't look like a binge eater. It's crazy just how "normal" many binge eaters look. It's their actions that give it away.

Aimees recent snacks for the weekend haul and her large junk food tea reminds me of so many binge eaters that I've met. So many! Aimee is trying to normalise very abnormal eating. She buys food for at leaat a family of four when there is only one.adult.and and and one small child.

We never see her binging on the masses of high sugar, high carb food she buys several times a week but she repeatedly tells us her cupboards are empty. It's not rocket science.

Aimee has cunningly turned food, one of her emotional crutches, into a source of income online and daily tries to normalise the amount of crap she buys to binge on. I wonder if her family see the reality of what she's doing to herself.

Goodness knows what serious damage she is doing to her 9 yr old daughter who will be seeing alot of her mothers excessive relationship with food and thinking it's normal.

Here a great place to help Aimee

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Kayleigh2020

I smell bull💩 - the police couldn’t even find the man with half a face in London who done the chemical attack. They are hardly gonna be able to track a troll page 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

thequietone

Chatty Member
I was having a bit of a low moment regarding the loss of my babies and thinking about Aimee and how quickly she bounced back. Call me a bitch but anyone else think she had a termination rather than a miscarriage?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37

thequietone

Chatty Member
So if she’s on her own all weekend she’ll have bags of time to have a good tidy and clean yes? And definitely wash that manky hair. Christ if I had so much spare time like Aimee I’d be immaculately presented, especially if my job was a content creator and influencer. But no, she’ll drink all weekend, stuff her face and sit rotting away gorging on tattle and troll accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
There were some divvys who took our nose conversation and decided to post in her comments that she has a massive nose. GET YOUR OWN FUCKING CONTENT!!! Now we will be blamed for trolling her 🙄 Honestly it fucks me off but it also makes me GLAD that tattle has closed its doors to new people because these are the exact type of people they wanted to keep out of here and the reason why.

And Aimee your massive hairy nose is not perfect 🥴😂😂

• Haha

Tp76

Chatty Member
Harper has a really sore throat so needs ice lollies she was OK yesterday when she was eating crisps sweets and chocolate and crispy potatoes steak and a crispy roll for her tea

• Haha
  • Sick

thequietone

Chatty Member
Ahhhhhh so THIS is how you get your dad back on side again? Didn’t she do something like this once before to reel her dad back in? How many times did she want to say the police advised her to make this TikTok. Pathetic. Enjoy the attention Aimee. I’m sure it won’t last.

• Haha
  • Heart

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Latest Tik tok !!
I knew there was a reason woe disappeared!!
Police advise her to make a TT but not remove all her public images of her vulnerable child !!!

• Haha