Thissinglemama #103 You reap what you sow, here comes the popo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And so it begins. Appalling acting btw Shameless, you make Charlie from Casualty look like Tom Hanks 🤣 My moneys on a panic attack, she’s more than laid the groundwork with that pathetic routine this morning 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And so it begins. Appalling acting btw Shameless, you make Charlie from Casualty look like Tom Hanks 🤣 My moneys on a panic attack, she’s more than laid the groundwork with that pathetic routine this morning 🙈
Spends the hour flight in the loo 💩🤢
Panic attack
Gets lost getting to the hotel
Has forgotten something
Airport/plane staff follow her
Upgraded seat cos she’s the best content creator (according to the non existent staff who follow her

Just a few to call bingo on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s only catching a flight to seem fancy and play at living the lifestyle she so desperately craves, it is literally going to take longer than driving or training it down. And cost a tonne more.
Also madness that she will be having checked luggage. For 1 night.

Reactions: 28
Vav suggesting a Chinese to Aimee after she got cdiff from a Chinese 😂 is she trying to kill her off?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“I need to be in control, do you think they’ll let me fly the plane blah blah…” stopping and starting sentences … god it’s so fake. U can tell when ppl genuinely have really bad anxiety from facial expressions as well etc… anything for attention 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
First chew of the day and packing hand luggage for the flight to London.
She's pulled her hear out into some weird style just so she can comment on it
The flight to London must literally be an hour, if that, and she's taking travel sickness tablets? 🙄 What an idiot. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She really is childish in so many ways
What must go thru the security guards minds when she puts that bloody so called Emotional Support Bear in the tray at the airport? 🐻 What a twit!

Attachments

• 70.7 KB
    • Sick
    • Angry
    Reactions: 15
    Is she seriously taking hold luggage for an overnight stay 🤷‍♀️
    I take a cabin bag for 2 weeks in Lanzarote
    She’s not right

• Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 22
    So what's she going to do when she gets to Heathrow as she certainly won't get the tube or the Heathrow Express? A taxi will cost an arm and a leg to get to Central London

Reactions: 18
    Why is she making a point of telling us it’s decaf coffee? Another attention seeking move or do we actually know?

• Haha
    Reactions: 21
    Oh so another chance for vav to slag our aimz off and see how scruffy she is and realise that last time wasn’t a one off hahaha
    Last time 'besties' Ehmey and Fanny V met up, they didn't even stay in the same hotel let alone share a room, after the last debacle of the way Aims left it so untidy. Now they're sharing a room on this jolly and Vav is rumoured to be paying for it? 🤔
    It makes you think that maybe Daddy has tightened the purse strings after being presented with another maxed out credit card from his adult money sponge daughter???
    Then in comes Vav, money to burn, beautifully dressed and turned out, treating Cinders to a hotel stay. Oh my, that's gotta hurt Ehmey's beast of an ego! 🤣 Nevermind, Ehmey's probably got a 2 for 1 Macca's voucher so she can spot Vav for lunch, as a 'thankyou' 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
    Jesus I said she would be taking that crappy emotional support bear 🐻. Leave the bugger at the home you silly cow. You look bleeping downright ridiculous lugging that around. Bet she’s even paid for a blood seat for it on the plane.

she’s an absolute dick!!

• Haha
    Reactions: 22
    Why is she making a point of telling us it’s decaf coffee? Another attention seeking move or do we actually know?
    I assumed it’s because caffeine gives her the shits?
    ---
    Also, I try not to judge people but I’d absolutely judge if I saw a fully grown woman carrying an emotional support teddy in public.

• Haha
    Reactions: 21
    GREG, YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER!!!!
    Maury? That's a bit too classy for our Aims, she's your stock standard Jeremy Kyle guest! Old Jeremy and 'the Expert Graham' would have a field day with Aims and her Adams Family!
    A sneak preview of Ehmey and Gwegg's episode! 🤣
    1000077629.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    Monday night DUD - AND ITS A MAKE DO TEA!!!!!! Just for a change. 🙄
    Ehmey's had a busy day, deciding if she has enough bum wipes to fly to London with!
    It’s a wonder H doesn’t have rickets the crap she feeds her - & if I ate what aimless eats I’d be the size of 10 houses all that processed crap her insides must be clogged 😳

• Sick
    Reactions: 13
    The decaf is supposed to stop her crapping herself while she's travelling.
    I hope she packed enough bum wipes for the journey and hotel stay!

I wonder if Vav is already regretting her decision to share a room?

• Haha
    Reactions: 11
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.