Thissinglemama #103 You reap what you sow, here comes the popo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if her new suitcase is for carrying snacks ? We all know she’s the snack qweeen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where does she store them all? I can’t see her hoisting herself up into the loft to store them. Probably in the garage. Bet they’ve all gone damp and mouldy hence buying a new one 🤮🤮
She's probably "finished off" D1 and D2 and they're in the suitcases.....we did think D2 was under the patio but missing suitcases puts a whole new slant on it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I opened my Facebook and this come up!!! Must be spying on us! She should have gone to Matalan! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_2947.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here it is, almost a year ago!
Thanks 😊
What is that monstrosity 🤣🤣
I see she already had elephant towels knocking about 🤔 maybe she can put the parot in her upstairs safari themed mismatched bathroom 🤣
Why so many plants for a small downstairs bathroom too!
---
What in the yeah but no but yeah but no yeah but yeah but no but yeah but no but yeah but but but Nooooo is bleeping going on with this look ?
Remember rest singer Sonya? She looks like her I think 🤔
1000015141.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This came up on my Facebook earlier , could be the one she bought , maybe she's counting the pennies 🤔🤣
She’s definitely penny pinching, but still doesn’t bat an eyelid when she’s ordering £30 takeaways or £200 outfits.

I wonder if she’ll reuse an outfit today or if it’s something we’ve never seen before

Reactions: 15
I laughed yesterday as I seen one of vav,'s videos and she stated the amiée is staying with her in the hotel. Princess must really be running low in funds if she's sharing with someone and that other person is paying for the room .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I laughed yesterday as I seen one of vav,'s videos and she stated the amiée is staying with her in the hotel. Princess must really be running low in funds if she's sharing with someone and that other person is paying for the room .
Oh so another chance for vav to slag our aimz off and see how scruffy she is and realise that last time wasn’t a one off hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Hear her trying to show off that the card was M&S and shirl was like....ask Harper 😆 Aimless has zero self awareness and has no clue how much of a pretentious hole she sounds
Quick look on the back of the card would have told her where it was from the silly bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 10
£339 a night as well. Imagine if Greggy boy has demanded a dna test and stopped her pocket money till it’s proved 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is flying to London
For one event
One overnight stay
A one hour flight
And is packing hand luggage like she is off transatlantic 🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck me sideways

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did she say she's getting picked up... So is that a taxi or is daddy dearest having to act as a personal tax driver
---
Just get on a train you stupid witch.
She lives a 10min walk from the train station.... I love travelling by train, it's the least stressful way of traveling

Reactions: 23
She’s only going by plane cos she wants some of the airport drama Vav has.

Of course she doesn’t like being in Control cos she’s a narcissistic freak who has to control everything

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.