Thissinglemama #103 You reap what you sow, here comes the popo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_2945.jpeg
So she’s bought a bloody new suitcase to travel to London! Why not just use one she’s already got! Oh but she has keep up with fat arse vav though doesn’t she. Such a relatable single mama!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And yet never does a Morrisons haul 🧐🧐🧐
No she won’t and she goes in Asda and hardly does those hauls either. She’s always pissing shopping!! She shops more than a family of 10!! But has make do teas!!!

Reactions: 18
Hasn’t she bought like 4/5 suitcases in the last year? Is there really any need?

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2809099So she’s bought a bloody new suitcase to travel to London! Why not just use one she’s already got! Oh but she has keep up with fat arse vav though doesn’t she. Such a relatable single mama!
Was coming on to say this! Why the hell does she need another suitcase?! She got tons and also tons of make up cases and bags! She’s a joke.

Reactions: 14
Was coming on to say this! Why the hell does she need another suitcase?! She got tons and also tons of make up cases and bags! She’s a joke.
More bloody clutter for that shithole she lives in. Honest to god I’d go hairless with all that shite in my house. Her bedroom sends me over the edge with all those 99 dressing gowns hanging up over her door and crap everywhere flung on her drawers.
Probably bought this suitcase for the support bear 🐻 for all his clothes for London!

Shes a crank!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
More bloody clutter for that shithole she lives in. Honest to god I’d go hairless with all that shite in my house. Her bedroom sends me over the edge with all those 99 dressing gowns hanging up over her door and crap everywhere flung on her drawers.
Probably bought this suitcase for the support bear 🐻 for all his clothes for London!

Shes a crank!!!
Where does she store them all? I can’t see her hoisting herself up into the loft to store them. Probably in the garage. Bet they’ve all gone damp and mouldy hence buying a new one 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Maybe she lobbed the last one across the room in a drunken rage and that's why she needs another

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Where does she store them all? I can’t see her hoisting herself up into the loft to store them. Probably in the garage. Bet they’ve all gone damp and mouldy hence buying a new one 🤮🤮
Yes I think she stores them in her garage. I think it’s the same with the mugs she can’t be arsed cleaning them properly so she throws them in the garage then bins them. I mean how many bloody make up bags has she got too??? Frigging tons of the buggers! She needs a permanent skip outside that bloody house I tell ya.

Reactions: 12
Remember when she started getting really gobby and sassy on camera too? Aimless wasn't impressed that she was showing her up 😂 I agree I think Andy or some authority has said keep her off TikTok too. She wouldn't give a tit personally
She said she can’t show Harper anymore and if she does she could loose everything. No one was even allowed to mention Harpers name or ask after her. It had me thinking was it her management because of the drama she was causing and the social services etc would they have let her go like the other one did? It was the “trolls” fault her first management ditched her and claimed she had no income to feed her child. No one else is going to have her her work is dying out

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can’t keep up with Aimless threads but do have a read now and again. Surely these accounts being set up on TikTok are someone who knows her well? They seem to know an awful lot about her.
She makes me laugh how she keeps mentioning The police. They will not do anything Aimless. If anything they will tell you to delete your social media then if you are so concerned!
These photos popped up when I typed her name in 🤣 she said she had 3 jobs at the time and one of them was at a children’s clothes shop.
Remember guys she don’t use filters! 🤣
Her eyebrows WTF is going on with them in the last photo!
She looks like a bloody drag queen the kids coming in that shop must have been traumatised!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said she can’t show Harper anymore and if she does she could loose everything. No one was even allowed to mention Harpers name or ask after her. It had me thinking was it her management because of the drama she was causing and the social services etc would they have let her go like the other one did? It was the “trolls” fault her first management ditched her and claimed she had no income to feed her child. No one else is going to have her her work is dying out
Oh yes no one was allowed to ask "where Harper was" it was absolutely pathetic and didn't last long. I'd forgotten about that! Wow she's such a car crash it's hard to keep track of her bullshit!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.