Thissinglemama #103 You reap what you sow, here comes the popo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is defo watching the spend with not buying a new outfit and sharing a hotel room, the hauls have decreased even from home BARGIN.

Sadly I think if she want such a vapid person she could make a really nice bit of content around being more sustainable, reusing outfits or not buying frivolous tit, but she isn’t genuine enough to make that work, it would kill her to stop having so many takeaways or buying random shite.

im pretty sure someone posted that she has thrown out THE parrot she bought for the downstairs loo that never was? How wasteful is that??

Reactions: 22
The decaf is supposed to stop her crapping herself while she's travelling.
I hope she packed enough bum wipes for the journey and hotel stay!

I wonder if Vav is already regretting her decision to share a room?
Oh she defo is regretting it.

also bet aimz is gutted she can only go for one night with her not paying hahaha. She’ll have to come back and pretend parenting sooner than she wanted hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Aimee’s gonna have fun drinking on her own seen as Vav isn’t cos she’s on a health kick. Can’t even have a few together in the hotel room to get through it. It’s the fakest friendship I’ve ever seen.

Reactions: 15
Did she say she's getting picked up... So is that a taxi or is daddy dearest having to act as a personal tax driver
---

She lives a 10min walk from the train station.... I love travelling by train, it's the least stressful way of traveling
Same I can drive to London in an hour and half from my house but prefer to catch the train as I live 2 min walk from the station

Reactions: 10
Shes a pathetic mess .
38 years old and hugging a Teddy bear .
She plays the " I'm just a weak ,little woman please men ,look after me "
Absolutely pathetic.
---
" can I fly the plane"?
Aimless, you can't even operate a hoover ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wow .. for a 5 min drive !!!!
Heathrow might be known as a London airport but it’s not in London it’s in Hounslow which is a London suburb. If that makes sense
That drive can take about an hour or much longer if traffic is bad
The same journey is around 45 mins even on the direct underground
I heard there’s congestion on the M25 today so that’s definitely gonna impact the time

Reactions: 13
Heathrow might be known as a London airport but it’s not in London it’s in Hounslow which is a London suburb. If that makes sense
I heard there’s congestion on the M25 today so that’s definitely gonna impact the time
And Aimless doesn't like being a passenger .She hasn't thought this through at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hope she gets stuck in traffic for ages although I would feel sorry for the poor driver who would have her in the car moaning and groaning the whole time whilst filming herself for her huns!!
Anyone sussed out what event they are going to? Is it tonight?

I’m glad all is quiet on the Western Front, I have to actually do some work today 🤣 I don’t doubt that Vag was sitting in her armchair this morning plotting how to show Shaimee up the most effectively 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m glad all is quiet on the Western Front, I have to actually do some work today 🤣 I don’t doubt that Vag was sitting in her armchair this morning plotting how to show Shaimee up the most effectively 🙈
She’s planned a Chinese, probably been searching one with the lowest hygiene standards 😂 and found a filter that will do her dirty at this event, plus a live to show the state she’s left the room in and a few pics of her sleeping with her emotional support teddy ready for when they fall out again

• Haha
Don't tell me Vav's gone for a huge hair chop, just to make the glaring differences between her and scraggy-head all the more obvious 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.