Thissinglemama #103 You reap what you sow, here comes the popo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she gets stuck in traffic for ages although I would feel sorry for the poor driver who would have her in the car moaning and groaning the whole time whilst filming herself for her huns!!
Anyone sussed out what event they are going to? Is it tonight?
I think it’s Nars, although why such a high end brand would invite those absolute frauds…..:

Reactions: 12
Is she just spending the day travelling while vav is chilling and getting pampered? Oh dear oh dear oh dear 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What did the freak decide to wear after? Hope it's something like THAT pink dress 🤣🤣

Are the gruesome twosome sharing a room again? Vav can't moan now she's a fat witch who eats twice as many takeaways (the hips don't lie hun)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I refuse to believe her anxiety and everything eise is that bad. I do suffer with chronic anxiety, hence part of the reason why I work for myself, I couldn’t get on a plane like that. She’s a bleeping bleep.

Reactions: 20
For people who claim to have stalkers, aimless and vav don’t half like to give realtime updates on their whereabouts when they travel.

Reactions: 24
Oh please. Talk about cringe. Imagine being apparently riddled with anxiety ..apparently.. and whipping your phone out to film yourself so u can show everyone how anxious u were. Vav getting her hair done. I feel like she does everything to make Aimee look even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't belive she's checked in a bag for one night maybe 2, like wtaf? 😂😂 And for how much it weighs that's like a weeks worth of clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
15.9 kg what an earth is she taking for one night that’s like 3/4 days worth.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh as if she paid for bleeping Business class on a flight from Manchester to London
She's not right in the head.
At no point anywhere in that video did she look one bit anxious, not even when she was doing the wonky eye thing on landing & take off. She's a complete fraud!!

Reactions: 21
Pretending she didn’t know she had access to the lounge. hole 🤣🤣 It is hilarious that she’s gone looking like that whilst Vag is in Galvin’s having the works. She is the Queen of passive aggressive 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh as if she paid for bleeping Business class on a flight from Manchester to London
Looking at the BA website it’s about £180 one way business class but economy is as little as £44! Like I’m sorry but skimping on reusing presents and outfits but pays 5 times to be business class is just ridiculous

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Pretending she didn’t know she had access to the lounge. hole 🤣🤣 It is hilarious that she’s gone looking like that whilst Vag is in Galvin’s having the works. She is the Queen of passive aggressive 😆
She clearly had no idea what she was getting in club class... She's sat there hugging a bottle of coke which she must have bought at the airport but you get all free drinks in club class.

If as she claimed she used to go in lounges all the time for work then surly she knew what to get.

Shed such a lying bullshiting twit
---
Looking at the BA website it’s about £180 one way business class but economy is as little as £44! Like I’m sorry but skimping on reusing presents and outfits but pays 5 times to be business class is just ridiculous
She could have easily gotten a first class train ticket but obviously princess twit needs to make a huge drama by bleeping flying

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.