Reesa Teesa

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Made a thread as this has blown up to be the biggest viral thing ever on Tik Tok.
So Reesa has released 50 yes FIFTY 10 minute videos episodes about the man she met, married and divorced. He is referred to as 'Legion' and is a pathological liar.
If you haven't watched this yet, do not proceed to read this thread as it will spoil the ups, downs and revelations for you. Be warned, this is a real life story super film and you will need a good 8 hours of your time and lots of snacks 🍿
Since this went mega viral another creator took it upon herself to expose who 'Legion' is and posted his photos and real info online.
Legion has now surfaced and is doing his own content about Reesa.
And just to add more context to this whole saga, we now have some of the 'characters' coming forward with their side of things.
So what do you all make of this ...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am up to segment 40 and invested but….
Yes she got lied to and he told some pretty major lies but she ignored so many signs
All it seemed she was interested in was how much (she thought) he had in the bank and how much money he made from his job
It’s like she was putting up with all of this because he was paying the bills
Yea there’s an intersection story here but Reesa has cashapp open, subs on and she has A LOT of people subscribing it’s like constant one after the other when she’s on live
She even asked for donations for her birthday lunch
I want to watch all of her segments before I look for Legion and the others and I am trying to bear in mind all stories have multiple sides and truths and lies
IMG_3835.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I've finished her mini series and was completely hooked!!
Having been in a long term relationship with a narcissistic pathological liar, I found myself nodding along when she was explaining how she felt. The bit that got me was when she said that she couldn't remember who she was before - that's exactly how it leaves you!!
Nothing that happened was her fault, but you feel so stupid and ashamed. Like her, I didn't tell anyone what was happening, and only a few trusted people (and my therapist) know the whole story.

I see that she's got her holiday to London and Paris, with Delta giving her the flight and top London hotels offering her a free stay. Fair play to that, but asking for money for her birthday and now having merch is a step too far in my book. Getting a gift off the back off a tit experience is one thing, but begging and making money off a trauma is another

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm on about part 35

I feel like she absolutely overlooked loads of red flags because of the perception that he had money

Also has she not put the ex wife in danger as now he knows she spoke to her??

Reactions: 2
I've finished her mini series and was completely hooked!!
Having been in a long term relationship with a narcissistic pathological liar, I found myself nodding along when she was explaining how she felt. The bit that got me was when she said that she couldn't remember who she was before - that's exactly how it leaves you!!
Nothing that happened was her fault, but you feel so stupid and ashamed. Like her, I didn't tell anyone what was happening, and only a few trusted people (and my therapist) know the whole story.

I see that she's got her holiday to London and Paris, with Delta giving her the flight and top London hotels offering her a free stay. Fair play to that, but asking for money for her birthday and now having merch is a step too far in my book. Getting a gift off the back off a tit experience is one thing, but begging and making money off a trauma is another
Someone worked out how much she would just get from the views on the series, and this person said she has almost certainly underestimated too so the $$ will be a lot higher
IMG_3880.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm on about part 35

I feel like she absolutely overlooked loads of red flags because of the perception that he had money

Also has she not put the ex wife in danger as now he knows she spoke to her??
It's really easy to judge, but until you've been in the situation you don't realise how they head duck you and how quickly it happens.
I'm like her.. I'm intelligent, I've held and still hold a good job and I don't take fools gladly, but I was stuck for years - and my ex had nothing on Legion!!
You feel so bloody stupid, which is why you keep quiet and put up with it. Plus, they get in your head and you feel like it's you that's always wrong what with all the gaslighting.

All the ex's are fine. The son of Latoya has made his own tiktok and confirmed that. I won't give any spoilers, but once you've finished you'll see.

I felt for Reesa when the creator gave Legion's identity without giving her warning. Ressa has covered that though after the series ends and she's also ok. Although Legion is giving it large still🙄

Someone worked out how much she would just get from the views on the series, and this person said she has almost certainly underestimated too so the $$ will be a lot higher
View attachment 2779874
I've seen this too, but I've also heard that at the beginning she was monetising from it and that it might not be that much. She started off with just a few hundred views and went to over 2 mil within days. I can't say that bothers me personally, it's the merch and begging that will piss me off

I've seen this too, but I've also heard that at the beginning she was monetising from it and that it might not be that much. She started off with just a few hundred views and went to over 2 mil within days. I can't say that bothers me personally, it's the merch and begging that will piss me off
Oh for sure
She had no idea it would go viral like this so good luck to that
I just would think if she made this much from views why beg? That’s all

Oh for sure
She had no idea it would go viral like this so good luck to that
I just would think if she made this much from views why beg? That’s all
She came out yesterday and said TikTok have suspended her from the creator fund, and from the series she hasn’t made a penny. She said within 30 days they will unsuspend her, and she is going to bring out another series.

Does anyone else think the Legion accounts that have come out after (I.e, the one where he is talking about filling for Netflix) are fake? I think they could be old videos someone is posting. The only real video I think is the one where he is talking about Ressa in the house with Bradley 😅

Summary:
- Teesa met her ex-husband, "Legion," on Facebook Dating in March 2020.
- Their relationship progressed quickly, with Legion taking care of Teesa after a car incident on their first date.
- Both sought a serious relationship; Legion claimed to be financially secure, a former arena football player, and a VP of a well-known condiment company.
- They quarantined together during COVID lockdown, with Legion paying for all household expenses.
- The couple attempted to buy a home and cars, but deals fell through due to suspicious reasons.
- They experienced a pregnancy loss months into the relationship but married in January 2022.
- Teesa discovered Legion lied about his career, criminal past, financial status, and even faked conversations.
- Legion was exposed for not being a VP, fabricating legal and financial documents, and lying about his identity.
- It was revealed Legion has a twin brother living the life Legion pretended to have.
- They divorced by June 2022, and Teesa has worked on forgiving herself for being misled by Legion's lies.

A WILD 53 part tiktok story

Yes
Some of those Legion accounts just have to be fake
But I find all the people who are clout chasing off the back of the story so bizarre

Yes
Some of those Legion accounts just have to be fake
But I find all the people who are clout chasing off the back of the story so bizarre
Honestly he's a felon

I would pretend NOT to know him

The beginning of covid was a scary and uncertain time. So I can see why she may not of noticed his behaviour. She even admits it was nice having someone who paid the bills and she just wanted her time for love and children, I guess as she felt she was getting older.
I want to know where the 2 thousand dollars went that he wanted for when the step daughter allegedly died?
Also the whole story is about how he lied, violence was never mentioned. She admitted she was raging mad at him when she threw him out but there was no mention he was. She then gave him money for food and tried checking he was ok when she didn't hear from him by messaging people who knew him. So why then, did she suddenly become fearful of him? Why allow him to constantly message her, block him, change your number. Then she had the police arrest him when he turned up and this came across like she was scared of him. I did enjoy the series and it seems crazy wild this was all true. I even felt bad for laughing when he'd been having totally unnecessary daily conversations with himself. All the aftermath stuff is wilder still, but I'm invested 🤣

The beginning of covid was a scary and uncertain time. So I can see why she may not of noticed his behaviour. She even admits it was nice having someone who paid the bills and she just wanted her time for love and children, I guess as she felt she was getting older.
I want to know where the 2 thousand dollars went that he wanted for when the step daughter allegedly died?
Also the whole story is about how he lied, violence was never mentioned. She admitted she was raging mad at him when she threw him out but there was no mention he was. She then gave him money for food and tried checking he was ok when she didn't hear from him by messaging people who knew him. So why then, did she suddenly become fearful of him? Why allow him to constantly message her, block him, change your number. Then she had the police arrest him when he turned up and this came across like she was scared of him. I did enjoy the series and it seems crazy wild this was all true. I even felt bad for laughing when he'd been having totally unnecessary daily conversations with himself. All the aftermath stuff is wilder still, but I'm invested 🤣
She released a new post saying how she spoke to the older brother and that the parents did seek help for him (this is coming from the brother, not Reesa) and that he was diagnosed with Bipolar and Schizophrenia and has been off meds for ages.
The brother hasn't had contact since their Mum died though, so how he knows this I don't know.. maybe the aunt that still keeps in contact?
This diagnosis does explain the behaviour I guess and why he might appear violent at times to some people and not others. It could time with manic episodes maybe?

She ended it with saying how the brother has said that anyone who knows the family will know what he means when he says that "The Captain is Loose".
Reesa, conveniently didn't elaborate or ask what this meant.
I should be really pissed off knowing that leaving it open means more views and speculation, but I have to admit I do like the cliffhanger 😂