Thissinglemama #10 Spycee ryce, KFC,the ex is getting wed, woe is me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending her in the slightest but maybe the stepmum has got her told not to mention her if they have a poor relationship.
Maybe. She's mentioned her a few times like when she said she was having drinks with the bride. She never calls her by her name but felt the need to share their wedding invitation with the internet about 2 months beforehand 😳 she did say before that a few family members weren't happy, but then changed it to "everyone watches and loves her" in true Aimless fashion, so you never know what to believe tbh!

Reactions: 8
So now she’s going to live in that damn awful cow print towel dress - the state of it, she really does look like a pig with that whole face mask, hair band, towel combo doesn’t she?
She does. She's rough. I seen her wearing some sort of cartoon t-shirt earlier and thought about todays fashion etc and she is the opposite side of the spectrum when it comes to up to date fashion. People surely must think wtf does she look like whenever they walk past her? Along with the giant head of hair and tit manky nails.

Reactions: 7
I wonder what Steven Gerrard would think of all this? 🤣🤣🤣 still cracks me up, that fantasy of Aimees 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder what Steven Gerrard would think of all this? 🤣🤣🤣 still cracks me up, that fantasy of Aimees 🤣🤣🤣
He would be thinking what a lucky escape and what beer goggles was I wearing 🤣🤣🤣 🙈🙈she would still be hounding him now....not that I believe or eve happened of course....another fantasy!!

Is the video of her saying that still up?
I'm not sure of it was on a live , but she's been on a massive deleting spree lately....she's got rid of allsorts ....but I remember clearly her saying it....!!!🤣

She looks possessed...I've had nightmares...percilla pig coming for me with dave the platypus in hand!😭

If we had a rough idea when she said it I’d go looking but can’t possibly go through all of them 🤣🤣 I wanna see it myself 🤣
She's even got rid of the delivery driver fantasy one so i doubt it still there, after her deleting spree, and as I've said, somethings telling me she was on a live when said it🤔🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just saw the video where she's been gifted treats from a bakery from someone she bumped into at the hotel during the wedding. Even on the card from the bakery there's no mention of the bride, just saying to Harper, Aimless & her dad. She's a spiteful bleeping cnut. She's going to share it with Harper & her dad. She cannot bring herself to mention her new stepmum at all.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.