Thissinglemama #10 Spycee ryce, KFC,the ex is getting wed, woe is me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hammy Sammy 😂😂 my youngest is 8 and If I said that to her she’s be like “ mum sort it out I’m not 4” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When a new thread gets done can you post it here. I’m not sure how to do them haha x x

Hammy Sammy 😂😂 my youngest is 8 and If I said that to her she’s be like “ mum sort it out I’m not 4” 😂😂😂
Yeah my kids would look at me in disgust 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
If I said hammy Sammy to my 6 year old he would look at me like I had two heads. She is doing Harper no favours at all

Reactions: 5
Couldn't believe my eyes with the lost weight comment!!!! She having a fucken laugh? I mean, she's fucken delusional and so is the stupid bleep who made the comment.

Aimless has bona fide piled it on, she ain't fooling us Tattlers, or anybody who has eyes to see tbh!

• Haha
I cant watch anything with harper in it, my daugthers her age (i think shes 8 anyway) whats with the baby talk, why is she talking to her like shes 2!
I also find the way she moves really odd, this isnt me being mean, but thiers just something that makes it difficult for me to watch her.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I cant watch anything with harper in it, my daugthers her age (i think shes 8 anyway) whats with the baby talk, why is she talking to her like shes 2!
I also find the way she moves really odd, this isnt me being mean, but thiers just something that makes it difficult for me to watch her.
My son is 8 and he'd look at me stupid if I spoke the way she does to harper, a hammy Sammy at that age! How embarrassing, my son would be correcting me if I called it that. It's like she's a 3 or 4 year old.

This is why I don’t think Harper has additional needs. I think she’s just the product of a mother that babies her and hasn’t allowed her to grow up.

Reactions: 6
This is why I don’t think Harper has additional needs. I think she’s just the product of a mother that babies her and hasn’t allowed her to grow up.
Her mum definitely hasn’t helped her, but I do think she has additional needs, there is things you pick up in just a few minutes on a video.
She often looks vacant and she can not stand still, stims to regulate herself. That’s just my opinion. It’s a shame her mum is more obsessed with filming their every move.

Honestly still can’t believe Harper takes a phone or tablet with her anywhere they go. She clings to them for dear life too. Poor kid

To be fair there are loads of kids doing this, it’s parents these days, too busy with jobs, social media to parent their children and their children don’t know how to entertain themselves or behave in public. Not sticking up for Aimless, just saying she’s in good company with the other scum bag parents

I don’t normally comment on here just like to read for a laugh but I just watched one of her latest tik toks and she said she was 37!! I’m shocked! I genuinely thought she was way older than me and I’m 39 in a few weeks! She looks a good 10 years older than I do :/ I’m literally in shock! :O

• Haha
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
I don’t normally comment on here just like to read for a laugh but I just watched one of her latest tik toks and she said she was 37!! I’m shocked! I genuinely thought she was way older than me and I’m 39 in a few weeks! She looks a good 10 years older than I do :/ I’m literally in shock! :O
This! For me it's not just how she looks or dresses either! I mean her taste in clothes is tit but it's her whole demeanour. Her patronising talking into the phone, addressing all her issues. As said before, she's seriously deluded.

The weight gain, not being addressed, the tit nails, make up and that fucken hair is ageing her no end!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.