Thissinglemama #10 Spycee ryce, KFC,the ex is getting wed, woe is me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I know it's been covered but I can't believe how rude she is to her step mother. Why does she act like she doesn't exist 🥴 she wants to share the brownies with her dad, speaking about him as if he lives alone! Her father needs to man up and put this spiteful witch in her place, like he should have done from day one!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
He needs to cut her off. And so does the ex as she clearly doesn't spend the money on Harper. Poor kid looks like the poor little match girl (showing my age now)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell these threads move fast! I’ve not looked all day and I’d missed like 5 pages and the start of a new thread. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank god for that. I was thinking that no one would know what I was talking about hahaha

Bloody hell these threads move fast! I’ve not looked all day and I’d missed like 5 pages and the start of a new thread. 😂
Get a brew and a bag of Percy pigs. You're in for a wild ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She was heartbroken at the last ex she moved in apparently he dumped her haha was snooped though tik tok bored..but still not over her ex husband either haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This shadow banned and FYP crap shes spouting today is definitely a ploy to get her to 200k. Asking people to comment FYP on her videos 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Has she deleted the videos where she's promising big giveaways to get her to 200k?

Just get your dad's or exes wallets out hun, that's how you got there in the first place 😉

Reactions: 5
Sorry I know it's been covered but I can't believe how rude she is to her step mother. Why does she act like she doesn't exist 🥴 she wants to share the brownies with her dad, speaking about him as if he lives alone! Her father needs to man up and put this spiteful witch in her place, like he should have done from day one!
Awful isn't it? Wonder how much grief she's actually given over the years ? Not once has she acknowledged hwr as his new wife or congratulated them.
If there is a family issue and they really don't get on, then she just should not have made a big deal about the wedding...it was not just " her dad's wedding" ...its awful and she makes me so angry...her whole.persona is ugly as sin😡

This shadow banned and FYP crap shes spouting today is definitely a ploy to get her to 200k. Asking people to comment FYP on her videos 🙄
She thinks we're stupid..she is an immature, manipulative piece of work!

• Heart
Not defending her in the slightest but maybe the stepmum has got her told not to mention her if they have a poor relationship.

duck sake ....latest tit tok trying to boost her account...she's there with Dave the platypus🤩😂that twit hat spent " all that money on" for her bday...cos she couldn't justify it🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.