Thissinglemama #10 Spycee ryce, KFC,the ex is getting wed, woe is me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My internet went all weird then. Couldn’t find anywhere to reply so thought thread was closed without a link to a new one 🤣🤣 then when I went back to it it was open. Or maybe it was just me not being able to see for looking 🤣

Reactions: 7
Well well considering she does duck all except moan,eat takeaways and ignore Harper we've managed to get through a thread in a week!

You guyyyyys!! (Slaps head and laughs like a maniac!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We’re shifting through these threads faster than aimless running to M&S for a Percy pig sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oi oi well done to the new pat sharpes thread

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You could tell she didn’t want to like the wedding cake. Probably because Carol and her daughters organised all that stuff as that’s what brides do. You can just tell it all sticks in her throat. Not being the centre of attention.

Reactions: 11
You could tell she didn’t want to like the wedding cake. Probably because Carol and her daughters organised all that stuff as that’s what brides do. You can just tell it all sticks in her throat. Not being the centre of attention.
Maybe she expected Dad and Carol to ask her to make the Percy Pig cake as their wedding cake ...she made such a good job of it why wouldn't they?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.