Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thequietone

Chatty Member
Daddy was there for one reason and one reason only £££’s!! Stepmum HATES old Shirl and is foaming Aimless orchestrated them both being there when she left. She knows how to bleed him dry. Like mother like daughter. Rumours about Shirl are rife in the local area. She has quite the reputation. Old tart!

Hot off the press, Harper’s dad isn’t impressed she’s in the pub all the time (and on her iPad) Cue Harper having a day out tomorrow and no more pub footage. Guarantee it! Apparently her Dad (Harper’s) gave her money for days out etc and isn’t happy it’s being spent on crappy kids magazines to keep her occupied.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

sarah2017

If someone gets that bad of an anxiety attack like she claims, then they shouldn’t be on the road in my opinion.
Exactly, I’ve not driven since March after a decline in mental health, my daughter was stillborn, my 5 year old diagnosed with autism and so much affecting my ability to be safe on the roads, aimless is a joke I hate her

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

bunny326

Thread suggestion

Poor harpers needs are still neglected. Aimee’s dodgy income should be inspected.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Curlywurly82

VIP Member
She makes a sachet cottage pie and she thinks she’s Jamie fucking Oliver 🤣🤣 ‘good job percilla’
Haha so obvious she's been reading here!

"I'm going to eat with Harper"

"I do cook real meals "

Haha stop reading Tattle and go tidy your house your messy bastard

• Haha
I work for the DWP and under no circumstances are you allowed to access anyones account unless you are on a phone call / meeting with them. Managers can see exactly who’s accessed who’s account and when, if she read her and called up to complain the poster would immediately be sacked. Aimless is a twat but people play into her hands by doing stuff like that and make us all seem bad.

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How does someone with chronic anxiety vlog in public, go for a spray tan (traumatised even when I don't have anxiety at getting naked with a stranger!) Films herself and her home constantly, goes shopping, constant meals out, holidays, goes on dates, drives 100s of miles when needed. It just doesn't add up sorry! The only thing it stops her doing is the school run and that's because she's lazy AF

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sorry I know it's been covered but I can't believe how rude she is to her step mother. Why does she act like she doesn't exist 🥴 she wants to share the brownies with her dad, speaking about him as if he lives alone! Her father needs to man up and put this spiteful bitch in her place, like he should have done from day one!

• Sad
Reactions: 20

Motherofgod

VIP Member
So they had to leave the cinema half way through the film because it was too loud 🤔 🙄, Harper is definitely displaying signs of autism why is Aimless so bothered about admitting it , there's nothing to be ashamed of

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

thequietone

Chatty Member
Let’s just say, it wasn’t Daddy’s fault that Shirl was a single mum. Couldn’t keep her legs shut and hasn’t managed yet either lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17