Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much did she have for her tea 😲 2 lots of fries at least, a hamburger, spicy burger, share of a box of 20 nuggets and a pie for dessert!?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The police will think she is complaining on Aimee’s behalf when they watch the filtered TikToks

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Honestly no I don’t think so, what we say stays here. And anyone can read here and use what we say, does it piss me off? Yes, but we can’t do anything about it. But it makes you think how many people are out there that really don’t like her.
I also doubt it’s someone off here because when we are annoyed with her u just come on here have a rant & it’s off your chest & u let it go.. I don’t know how someone could be arsed to make all that effort .. it’s definitely fuelled by a hatred of her.
---
Would not be surprised you can tell she really loathe Aimee. Think what a nasty smug entitled twit Aimee is now and imagine growing up as the poor sibling of that?!

I don’t believe the police did speak to her she always lies and bullshits, they’ll have told her to piss off and she’ll just be making stuff up now. Same way she makes up that SS called her and said case closed every time and laughed with her
The police definitely spoke to her because they follow her on TT .. the whole police force

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
No harper packed lunch since tuesday 27th thats over a week how are the dobertwats managing to feed their kids

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing is with online hate accounts being anonymous.. you literally have no idea who you are dealing with. It could be someone she calls a friend that secretly can’t stand her, it could be an ex or an ex’s partner.. or it could be someone online that follows her and absolutely hates her and is dangerous.. you literally don’t know. In the book The Gift of Fear, it’s suggested in these situations to record everything, dates, times, content etc but you never react and you never acknowledge it.. the other person eventually will get bored & quit usually.. the reaction fuels it more.. if I was on TT and this kinda stuff happened I’d 100% be coming off to keep my child safe. I wouldn’t be able to relax.

Reactions: 25
Ffs "not going to give it any attention" so let's give it attention why say anything at all then aimee cause u thrive on it u love the attention. That hammy Sammy wotsies and nannie crap really is annoying she needs to give herself a shake and grow up

Reactions: 15
Yes it’s a toddler spoon, but who has toddler spoons with a 9 year old in the house? You can buy adult plastic spoons.

And filling a skip again? How many is that now 4/5?

The horror house of dead mice, dirt and rubbish with a side of bullshit

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And is there really any need to have a jelly and a frube?

Reactions: 8
Processed pile of shite for her daughters lunch today I see .
Nice bit of trolling for us then Aims with all the baby names of food and reference to the spoon
What you bothered about us for ??
The pages have nothing to do with us !

Hi Aimee, sort your life out !
Oh and if you are going to dye your hair dark , just go dark ! That colour is just awful like an In between non existent shade , it’s very strange and gives me the Ick

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Scissorhands has excelled herself this time..what a bloody state the hair is!
I definitely think the woe is me page is someone who knows her, and I'm sure she knows it too.

Reactions: 15
On about her awful fake accident driving experience again. Bloody hell she’s just reeling them all out this week

Will it be dressy event that actually turns out to be baking a cake again?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Processed pile of shite for her daughters lunch today I see .
Nice bit of trolling for us then Aims with all the baby names of food and reference to the spoon
What you bothered about us for ??
The pages have nothing to do with us !

Hi Aimee, sort your life out !
Oh and if you are going to dye your hair dark , just go dark ! That colour is just awful like an In between non existent shade , it’s very strange and gives me the Ick
It’d be so much better all really dark brown, a load chopped off & maybe a side fringe. It’s just so scraggy.

Reactions: 12
Omfg, she’s flying to London now. What disaster will happen to her next? So now she can’t get the train, can’t drive so now flying. Let me guess, severe turbulence where she thinks she’s going to die. Then lost luggage. But it’ll be ok, cos the pilot follows her.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’d run the risk of my child losing a metal spoon than send them in with a bloody baby spoon! Isn’t she year 5. How embarrassing for her!

Reactions: 27
I think that woe account really is trying to get a rise from Aimee now. They’ve posted a video and it’s a photo of Mr Burns and then the next slide is that photo of Harper.

Surely though if this was bothering her so badly she’d take steps to prevent it? Her instagram is still public for a start, photos of H are all there for anyone to see. I honestly think she thrives off people being dicks to her and Harper. Not a chance would I keep my socials public or have any photos of my son at all if someone was posting horrible videos about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I find woeisme page funny but bringing a child into it is a bit wrong especially with the most recent post

Reactions: 23
Woe is me blocked her cos she kept blocking and unblocking 😂

It’s wrong bringing harper into it BUT aimless hasn’t locked down her social media so she’s just as at fault for not protecting her child. Any decent parent experiencing abuse would lock down accounts to protect pictures of their children. But she don’t care, she posted her in hospital, half naked and in uniform - safeguarding she ain’t!

I do believe this woe is me is someone who is known to aimless because it’s relentless & they aren’t giving up, and I think aimless knows it’s someone known to her and that’s why she’s making a deal out of it

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.