Thissingleamama #102 Caught on TV, doing what she does best, stuffing her face and looking a mess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That hippo page has me howling. What an absolute legend they are 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t see how Aimless wouldn’t know if D2 had had the snip, surely he would’ve told her before the first time they did the deed and therefore she wouldn’t have been able to lie about being pregnant because she would’ve been exposed straight away 🤔

I would be really alarmed if I was her that people hate me so much to the point they’re making hate pages and the comments too!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder if shameless and Shirl have been necking back the red wine 🍷 this evening
Cat tree , cabinets and table assembled my dicks 1&2 been lobbed out the patio doors and a bonfire 🔥 started with them in the garden of doom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t see how Aimless wouldn’t know if D2 had had the snip, surely he would’ve told her before the first time they did the deed and therefore she wouldn’t have been able to lie about being pregnant because she would’ve been exposed straight away 🤔

I would be really alarmed if I was her that people hate me so much to the point they’re making hate pages and the comments too!
It has made me laugh but they should just leave her to rot on her bed of lies. It Will catch up with her one day. She says the trolls are unhappy in life, but is her life truly a happy one? I think the hell not. It will burn out for her one day and then she'll be left with nothing but daddy's money. She's desperate for a bloke to stick around, but as soon as they see the real her they're off like a shot. Says it all really!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi zeta you definitely look like you’ve had a rough day fighting trolls.
Uploads a photo of herself online..but then filters it to within an inch of its life. Why?
You may as well upload a pic of yogi bear if your photo looks nothing like the reality!

Anyone who changes their appearance on their TT's, like Zeta & Shaimee do, should be banned for catfishing or false representation!

Maybe that's why the po po are blue lighting their way back to the station from the mucky mansion. They have all been following this bit of Totty for months but have just met the real version in the flesh, the one that was on the HB live!!! 🤡 (with Kels!)
I expect the officers have had to go into therapy to get over the trauma! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks so much better as a blonde. That bloke looks off his tits
Still got wonky lips tho 🤣🤣🤣
---

I personally don't dislike her as such
..but hate the needless lies and the pretence of being mother earth..oh and the arrogance of her sometimes. Tbf she does rile me up with it and the wasteful spending when we're going through a crisis where people can't eat and can't afford to buy their children clothes ect and there's Aimless rubbing it in people's faces just for "content " well maybe I do dislike her after all .🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I hold myself back from commenting on pages like woe and hippo because deep down I think she's created them herself to generate engagement and rage. She's an attention seeking missile, sad, lonely and criminally dishonest!
Nah she hasn't got the brains to make such good videos 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has really been spiralling since finding out her ex husband is getting married again. I think that’s why D1 and D2 got to basically move straight in, because she wants to show harpers dad that he isn’t the only one who has a happy family home life.

it all boils down to a very sad existence for aimless, she does nothing, has no one, and doesn’t seem to be a nice person to spend time with. She treats harper like a university roommate rather than a child, and she has no real purpose other than ‘showing up for her Huns’ (harper could give her that purpose but that’s not what she wants really)

if TikTok ended tomorrrow, she would be fucked. Emotionally more than anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.