Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
The police will think she is complaining on Aimee’s behalf when they watch the filtered TikToks

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Klaus123

VIP Member
Bringing up her “miscarriage” for sympathy now after the beef debacle. She had an abortion, anyways

• Angry
  • Sick

Bec3007

VIP Member
Funny how she always shits herself when replying to SJ. She knows SJ will expose her 🤣

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
she weaves such a huge web of lies, big and small, I suspect she has lost her grip on reality!

From claiming never to have eaten/drank things her Huns know she has, to this miscarriage episode where nothing adds up.

the miscarriage thing really bothers me, some of it can be explained away, like maybe she didn’t know she was pregnant so that’s why her drinking/hottubbing didnt change, but who tests that early on unless you are hoping for a positive result?
Someone said earlier: she only ever breadcrumbs info, never explicitly says things, so she can say ‘I never said that’
---
Her comments are back on woeisme to SJ

• Haha

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:
Thissinglemama #103 The goss got real juicy, the lips have got loosey, down the pan she will go, thanks to hippo and woe

• Haha
  • Heart

daydreaming22

Why is she still Posting pictures of Harper on Instagram when it’s not private!!! Safe guard your daughter has she not learnt anything????? What is wrong with this women!!!!

• Angry

MrsRobo

VIP Member
I sorry but CF had her own demons & issues, while it's sad she took her own life, she maybe should of took some responsibility for her actions.

That's where they are both similar, aimless will never take responsibility for any of her actions past or present.

Niamh77*

VIP Member
All the Huns saying wow your McDonald’s is generous on the fries 🤣
No she just orders three portions for herself!

• Haha
  • Sick

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
I’m howling at that video. She thinks she’s Agatha Christie 🤣🤣 The big reveal at the end of Miss Marple. Who the actual fuck would bring that up months later after already being ripped to shreds over it at the time. She’s not right in the head!! Nothing about you being pregnant makes sense love, which is your own fault cos you put that content out there of periods and drinking then expected everyone to believe you were up the duff. And what kind of a slag gets herself pregnant at that age after a few weeks with a coke head?? Desperate.

We all know you bought those tests off the net.

• Heart

Flowerpotts

Chatty Member
IMG_0741.jpeg
Ha ha Woeisme is now commenting on her posts !!! Watch this kick off !!!! Popcorn at the ready !!!!

• Haha

Noonoo99

VIP Member
She has never actually said she had a miscarriage so I wonder if she was indeed very early pregnant and Mr D told her he would stand by her if she terminated. Waited til she’d done it then ran faster than a gazelle on speed. Hence her saying he lied and did everything he said he wouldn’t blah blah blah. I still find it hard to believe she was actually pregnant but we will never know

thequietone

Chatty Member
Can’t believe how scruffy and trampy poor Harper looks. With all the disposable income Aimee has you’d think her daughter would be her pride and joy, dressed in the best and immaculate. But no, that takes effort and care. She clearly doesn’t care one bit for her child. She does the bare minimum by feeding her and housing her. That’s it. She’s an utter disgrace.