ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if it was legal aswell. The line of I breastfed all the babies and sacrificed the first year is a lie, she said a few weeks back she pumped and then gave formula. It’s not the feeding that bothers me it’s the martyrdom of I’m Mother Earth
I absolutely agree with the sentiment here, but just wanted to say pumping is breastfeeding🙂

The terms ‘boob her’ ‘boobing’ literally give me the absolute ICK

and I breastfeed too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pedantic I know but I really hate that emoji she used ☺ It really winds me up as it makes me think of smugness

(Sorry to all who use it innocently 😅)
I feel exactly the same about this emoji and that’s to anybody that uses it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did she take down those videos from last night of her illegally recording stories while driving? I can’t see them now

Imagine being a new mum and watching her spouting about how rocking all night boobing all night and having no sleep is natural and normal. Now it’s turned to her saying actually it’s a bit tit and I want her to sleep through and wean off “the boob” 🥴

Reactions: 2
Did she take down those videos from last night of her illegally recording stories while driving? I can’t see them now
Was it over 24 hours ago? I didn’t see them so don’t know what time they were posted but they disappear after 24 hours (sorry if you already know that 🥴)

Was it over 24 hours ago? I didn’t see them so don’t know what time they were posted but they disappear after 24 hours (sorry if you already know that 🥴)
I don’t think it was. I posted that not long after I looked. Sure it was about 730 the night before? I mean she must’ve been DM’d loads about it so thought it was weird she didn’t address it then saw they’d gone

So lovely to see coco enjoy toddler group and having colourful resources instead of wood and beige dolls.

Funny how coco had her shoes to aid with standing as *recommended* but coco doesn’t ever seem to be wearing them? Another lie George?

She's full of tit. She went off on one cos I suggested she take Coco to a class instead of plonking her in front of the TV, but at least she took my advice. I wish she'd stop using a filter on Coco tho

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Seen a few people on here talk about her making loads of money on Instagram as an influencer. I have about the same number of followers (I’m not a mum-fluencer lol) and trust me you’re not making big money at that level.

You get sent products occasionally, and make a tiny bit through affiliate links (pence per product) but you need a seriously larger following to actually make proper amounts of money from it.

Seen a few people on here talk about her making loads of money on Instagram as an influencer. I have about the same number of followers (I’m not a mum-fluencer lol) and trust me you’re not making big money at that level.

You get sent products occasionally, and make a tiny bit through affiliate links (pence per product) but you need a seriously larger following to actually make proper amounts of money from it.
She’s posted a few paid partnership type things, but I’ve no idea how much she gets paid for them.

It annoys me that she gets anything free though tbh because she is annoying 😂

She's full of tit. She went off on one cos I suggested she take Coco to a class instead of plonking her in front of the TV, but at least she took my advice. I wish she'd stop using a filter on Coco tho
Yea I’ve said this before about the filter. Weird to filter your children imo - so unnecessary

046EB071-48DE-42EB-B286-FA4EE6A075C8.png

a) you could’ve filmed this chat without having to get your tit in it.YES WE KNOW YOU BREASTFEED!
b) how orange is her face compared to her body?!

And why video it just enjoy the moment. She shouldn’t really be filming any other kids tbh
Also agree massively with this. It’s not hard to not show other people & their kids to your 100k followers without their permission. DONT bleeping POST IT ONLINE!

So entertaining watching this meltdown! Most relatable content in ages!! 🤣

Edited to add the debrief....she's managed to add her veganism to her spider story and went off about survival instincts 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Somebody get this woman a dictionary please. I can't stand people who use 'big' words to try and sound clever without knowing what they mean. I'm pretty sure, George, that those linda McCartney sausages and packets of jus roll arent making noises

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.