ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So entertaining watching this meltdown! Most relatable content in ages!! šŸ¤£

Edited to add the debrief....she's managed to add her veganism to her spider story and went off about survival instincts šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
What in the name of arachnid is this? Sheā€™s freaking out about a spider I take it?

that looks like a hell of a lot of stories of someone banging on about fridges and spiders. Christ love, get a hobby! Or leave the house at night!

Reactions: 2
Somebody get this woman a dictionary please. I can't stand people who use 'big' words to try and sound clever without knowing what they mean. I'm pretty sure, George, that those linda McCartney sausages and packets of jus roll arent making noises
What a knob she is

Reactions: 1
She thinks Cocoā€™s gross motor skills are behind because sheā€™s been focussing on her fine motor skills instead.. good theory but pretty sure her fine motor skills are also lacking!! My child was really into fine motor stuff and was zipping/unzipping fiddly zips at 15 months. Thereā€™s no way Coco is capable of anything remotely close to that!

Reactions: 3
She thinks Cocoā€™s gross motor skills are behind because sheā€™s been focussing on her fine motor skills instead.. good theory but pretty sure her fine motor skills are also lacking!! My child was really into fine motor stuff and was zipping/unzipping fiddly zips at 15 months. Thereā€™s no way Coco is capable of anything remotely close to that!
She's only just developed a pincer grasp according to George the other day so i don't think so šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Also does Coco have any words yet??

She's only just developed a pincer grasp according to George the other day so i don't think so šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Also does Coco have any words yet??
she doesnā€™t seem to talk at all, or even babble tbh. i think sheā€™s just behind across the board which is fine but just admit it.

Also, relatable George ordering herself a ring with a Ā£ 1,396.87 ā€“ Ā£ 2,653.88 price tag with her tit milk in it. This woman is not normal.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
she doesnā€™t seem to talk at all, or even babble tbh. i think sheā€™s just behind across the board which is fine but just admit it.

Also, relatable George ordering herself a ring with a Ā£ 1,396.87 ā€“ Ā£ 2,653.88 price tag with her tit milk in it. This woman is not normal.
Sure it wasnā€™t gifted? šŸ„“

Also, imagine just getting something to represent one of your 4 kids šŸ˜… and spending Ā£1k+ on it

She mentioned that all of her kids were late to walk and talk - surely that's a sign that its you? Can genetics really make 4 kids later to hit milestones?

HOW MUCH!? šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²

Reactions: 3
I feel like I canā€™t wonder anymore how/why she thinks sheā€™s a relatable/raw mother. I can think of about 2999 other things I would prefer to spend Ā£2k on than a ring with my ā€œmagic boobā€ milk in šŸ™„

Wtf putting veg in porridge? šŸ¤®
I mean the whole thing is just weird flavour overload. Whatā€™s wrong with a bit of banana & syrup ffs. She swings from this extreme to then freaking out when her kids stop wanting to eat her weirdo food, to basically letting them graze on snacks and claiming itā€™s all a phase šŸ˜‘ arenā€™t all your kids tit eaters George by your own admission? Someone said it on this thread earlier about them all being ā€œlateā€ for milestones, and this is similar. She seems to take no responsibility as a parent that she is creating this havoc. Itā€™s weird. And so bloody unrelatable!

I do love a good carrot cake porridge not gonna lie but as per usual, George just goes overboard with it!

I mean the whole thing is just weird flavour overload. Whatā€™s wrong with a bit of banana & syrup ffs. She swings from this extreme to then freaking out when her kids stop wanting to eat her weirdo food, to basically letting them graze on snacks and claiming itā€™s all a phase šŸ˜‘ arenā€™t all your kids tit eaters George by your own admission? Someone said it on this thread earlier about them all being ā€œlateā€ for milestones, and this is similar. She seems to take no responsibility as a parent that she is creating this havoc. Itā€™s weird. And so bloody unrelatable!
Her saying ā€˜daddy gives her a bit cinnamon roll šŸ™„ā€™

i bet she was raging In real life!

it was nice to see Coco eating! Not just slop like a 6 month old

Sheā€™s not checking out her shoe collection sheā€™s a child ffs. And considering she canā€™t walk why has she got her own rail? Maybe read a book with her so she can say the word shoes rather than trying to force her to be into dolls, bags, sunglasses and shoes

Reactions: 4
Sheā€™s not checking out her shoe collection sheā€™s a child ffs. And considering she canā€™t walk why has she got her own rail? Maybe read a book with her so she can say the word shoes rather than trying to force her to be into dolls, bags, sunglasses and shoes
Sheā€™s got more shoes than my walking 16m old who has only started the past 2 weeks so havenā€™t bought him any until heā€™s steady

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s ridiculous that a child who cannot walk has a ā€˜collectionā€™ must be at least Ā£100 of shoes there!

almost my (unpopular opinion) I hate seeing babies of crawling age in big flouncy dresses! How on earth is she meant to crawl wearing that daft tutu

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I also doubt their trip to tk max is needed on a day like today

Sheā€™s got more shoes than my walking 16m old who has only started the past 2 weeks so havenā€™t bought him any until heā€™s steady
Right! My 13 month old has one pair of soft soled barefoot style shoes because she doesn't want to be in the pram for long now she can walk and that's it. At home she NEVER wears shoes, even if its raining and she's in the garden. I wouldn't dream of putting her in those (absolutely hideous) barbie trainers. I bet those were recommend by the PT too... :rolleyes:

Leave the shopping out and do the bike thing that you have only said "maybe" happen...sure everyone would have a much nicer time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.