ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry, but did she do a really crappy undeclared ad with one of her older boys about a drink bottle?! I cannot imagine how she explained who the duck they were talking to in the phone

Reactions: 1
Sorry, but did she do a really crappy undeclared ad with one of her older boys about a drink bottle?! I cannot imagine how she explained who the duck they were talking to in the phone
Not an ad, he paid for it with his own money. Sounds a crazy thing she'd flog though.

bleeping hell isn’t it obvious get her off your tit and she’ll actually eat more?

Reactions: 5
Not an ad, he paid for it with his own money. Sounds a crazy thing she'd flog though.
Ah ok - I didn’t listen with sound and whenever an influencer tags a company I just assume it’s an ad 😅 still find it odd to get your kid to talk to your “fans” 🥴

bleeping hell isn’t it obvious get her off your tit and she’ll actually eat more?
Yes! I don’t know why she expects her to eat anything else. She’s pumping her full of milk ffs

Has Coco been checked over to make sure her legs and everything are ok? How old is she now 17 mo and only just climbing the stairs? I don't know what the normal climbing range is but my girl started at 7mo and she's hit most milestones in the normal range (not super early). Surely only just climbing now is a bit of a red flag?

Reactions: 6
Has Coco been checked over to make sure her legs and everything are ok? How old is she now 17 mo and only just climbing the stairs? I don't know what the normal climbing range is but my girl started at 7mo and she's hit most milestones in the normal range (not super early). Surely only just climbing now is a bit of a red flag?
Don’t think she has, well she hasn’t mentioned anything anyways and i’m sure that’s something she’d drain on about. My little girl was the same, climbing stairs, pulling herself up and cruising furniture from 7 months. She’s just over 11 months now started taking her first steps about 2 weeks ago.

I know every child is different but i agree it’s really late. she has older siblings too, i thought that was meant to help children be more mobile?

Reactions: 3
Don’t think she has, well she hasn’t mentioned anything anyways and i’m sure that’s something she’d drain on about. My little girl was the same, climbing stairs, pulling herself up and cruising furniture from 7 months. She’s just over 11 months now started taking her first steps about 2 weeks ago.

I know every child is different but i agree it’s really late. she has older siblings too, i thought that was meant to help children be more mobile?
My daughter didn’t walk until 18 and a half months, they’re all different. But she could climb stairs and cruise from about a year. I mean maybe if she got coco off the boob and stopped rocking her all day and let her explore a bit she might start to move 🤔

it’s Wardos birthday but she couldn’t help get a photo of coco in there 🤣

My daughter didn’t walk until 18 and a half months, they’re all different. But she could climb stairs and cruise from about a year. I mean maybe if she got coco off the boob and stopped rocking her all day and let her explore a bit she might start to move 🤔

it’s Wardos birthday but she couldn’t help get a photo of coco in there 🤣
Coco doesn’t even cruise though does she?

100% george wants to keep her a baby for as long as possible, part of me can’t wait till she’s on the move and can’t spend 20 minutes talking crap on her stories. never seen a parent make it so obvious that they have a favourite child 😂

Reactions: 2
A couple of people have already said similar, but 1) her baby basically spent no time free to explore. She was either on a tit or in a sling. Her gross motor skills are now catching up but in an arse about way, poor kid. She’ll be fine of course, but George could’ve done better
2) claiming all this as nothing to worry about, kids do it in their own time etc etc is such a load of crap and massively irresponsible

I swear she said she'd seen someone about her locking her legs/bum shuffling. But to be honest her story line is like morse code most days so it could be easily missed

• Haha
Lovely little lad but what’s she let him do with his hair?! I hope it’s vegan friendly hair gel

• Haha
I thought that- he’s absolutely gorgeous but odd hairstyle! Unless I guess he styled it like that and she didn’t want to embarrass him 🤔

So many videos on wardos birthday of her favourite child coco. Couldn’t today just be about Wardo and the coco stories resume tomorrow?

Lovely little lad but what’s she let him do with his hair?! I hope it’s vegan friendly hair gel

Ffs love - we know you breastfeed, but your titshot click bait for your reel is only attracting perverts and weirdos 🙄 honestly couldn’t give a crap if she breastfeeds till her baby is 12. Why must she keep making out she’s an oppressed breast feeder?! SHUT UP

Have you guys seen her stories about Grayson eating? She knows she's doing all the wrong thungs as she admits but then claims she's sharing because rEaLiTy and that it's her mission to get him to eat better. And paragraphs and paragraphs about what she's going to do because she's also now a picky eating expert. (how to make your kids picky eaters, that is)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I saw that and just thought 🙄🙄 she has clearly made a massive balls up with eating and mealtimes but makes out like this is how all parents do it. Er no love. It’s not my rEALiTy

The fact she thought it was progress that Grayson took his iPad to the (undeclared ad) sofa, demanded she bring his food and then ate some strawberries is ludicrous. Oh and he then ate a pot of breadsticks on the school run despite saying she was removing snacks 🥴🥴

Excellent expert work George. The only change I can see happening is coco being given an iPad for mealtimes as well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.