ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that those sandals are IGOR. They actually have a really good minimalist almost barefoot sandal but of course those aren't the ones George gets

Also just had a thought. Coco is so used to having bits and bobs put on her like a doll, i dont know a single toddler who wouldn't be constantly taking off hats, goggles, stuff on her head for decoration.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Just seen that those sandals are IGOR. They actually have a really good minimalist almost barefoot sandal but of course those aren't the ones George gets

Also just had a thought. Coco is so used to having bits and bobs put on her like a doll, i dont know a single toddler who wouldn't be constantly taking off hats, goggles, stuff on her head for decoration.
it’s actually really really sad, she’s not a kid, she’s just a dress up doll

In that video when she says about how she missed getting it on video. Don’t enjoy the moment make sure you’ve recorded it. It’s still surprising to me how behind she is with walking

Reactions: 2
Bless her, maybe she’ll want to start moving more now she’s had a little taste of freedom

Reactions: 1
In that video when she says about how she missed getting it on video. Don’t enjoy the moment make sure you’ve recorded it. It’s still surprising to me how behind she is with walking
And with a filter!!

I’m actually really annoyed at her going on about post holiday blues and how stressed she is when she literally goes on holiday again in two weeks time. The woman needs a reality check.

Reactions: 6
She's going on about wanting to purge! She shouldn't have so much tit in the first place!

Also she needs to go to the supermarket again, that'll be another couple hundred of quid.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand this viewpoint about kids ‘EXPECTING a constant schedule of entertainment’- if they do it’s because of how you’ve brought them up George, not ‘society’ or ‘the narrative’s’ fault.
On this slide she complains about that and then on the next slide she complains about Grayson getting out his own toys and entertaining himself- those poor kids can’t win!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She felt “scared” to tell her kids what was going to happen?! Jesus love get a backbone! She’s the leading proponent of this “narrative”. It allows her to be a tit parent under the constant chat that everyone does it just like her. She’s a dick.

Anyone feel like making a new thread? I made the last one & it’s easy I just don’t have the time right now 😬

Her talking about baby girl hair vs. baby boy hair 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 hair is hair George, it isn't gender specific

• Heart
Ok which one of you said she'd talk about the "transition" from holiday? Called it! 😂

Also, look at the sheer amount of stories she's put up!!
Haha that was me. I win! Imagine if she just got on and did all the tit she needed to do instead of talking crap endlessly on Instagram?!

Also, she is literally disappearing 😳

Reactions: 5
Again why have four kids if it’s a shock that you may have them all at the same time. Funny how the husband isn’t interested in holidays probably because he has to pay for it plus the lorry load of unworn summer clothes and the extra baggage allowance for te 5 suitcass

I can't believe she's moaning that Coco was screaming because she wanted chocolate and sweets in the supermarket. An 18 month old only knows what chocolate and sweets are because you've given them to her!!! It's not like she inherently understands what sweets are. This woman is thick

I can't think of anything more tedious than spending a whole week going from bed to pool to restaurant via a million outfit changes. I get that shepherding four kids and a pushchair around isn't the easiest thing in the world but I hope in Greece she at least takes them somewhere a bit more exciting! How many suitcases do we reckon will be going this time??

Reactions: 7
I did have to laugh when she said she seen a TikTok about how the baby snacks like puffs etc are just glorified crisps (I mean kinda obvious) and she was now freaking out and not going to buy them anymore

but she feeds the kids all that processed crap 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did have to laugh when she said she seen a TikTok about how the baby snacks like puffs etc are just glorified crisps (I mean kinda obvious) and she was now freaking out and not going to buy them anymore

I couldn't believe that she was shocked by that. Who thinks puffs are healthy!?

And she proceeded to buy them anyway because the kids were crying. Remember she’s vegan so clearly healthy 😳

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.