ThisMummyStory #2 Reels and reels of what not to do, no one cares about Coco doing a poo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't really understand is why won't she just 'plop' Coco in the sling for a nap and crack on with her day? Rather than just making endless stories about how hard it is and how she suffers because of this neediness :rolleyes: Also if you really believe it's the best for her and the only thing that a mother should do then stop moaning about it!

Reactions: 4
i know it’s been said before but i’ve never seen such a placid toddler than coco, the way she lays on floats, sits on normal seats, on top of suitcases. i don’t know if it’s because she can’t walk yet but i just find it fascinating

Reactions: 7
What I don't really understand is why won't she just 'plop' Coco in the sling for a nap and crack on with her day? Rather than just making endless stories about how hard it is and how she suffers because of this neediness :rolleyes: Also if you really believe it's the best for her and the only thing that a mother should do then stop moaning about it!
She’s a big fan of the motherhood martyrdom though. She shows how hard she makes/finds everything therefore, this must indicate she is a better mother. It doesn’t mean that to me. She should just shut up and own her decisions

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s a big fan of the motherhood martyrdom though. She shows how hard she makes/finds everything therefore, this must indicate she is a better mother. It doesn’t mean that to me. She should just shut up and own her decisions
Literally what she builds her whole account/ brand on!

Reactions: 3
i know it’s been said before but i’ve never seen such a placid toddler than coco, the way she lays on floats, sits on normal seats, on top of suitcases. i don’t know if it’s because she can’t walk yet but i just find it fascinating
My 11 month old is already trying to fly off furniture/me to get down and back up on repeat lol I don’t get it either

Reactions: 3
Well don’t take 5 suitcases and a tonne of outfits. ‘Aclimatise’ in other words ‘transition’. Winge winge. Tbh i never feel that depressed about going home, sure it’s a bit meh thinking about going back to the normal routine but I take away the good memories and can move forward. Like her therapist said she can’t live in the moment which is surely a sign of being unhappy

Haha none of her post-holiday spiel surprises me. Everything is hard for her because she makes her life hard. Plus, it’s not like she has to hand wash 2 GIANT BAGS of washing 🙄

Reactions: 2
She’s not even back home yet and she’s already moaning about how hard her life is!! Her husband deserves a meddle for putting up with her. What a drain.

Reactions: 4
Agree with everyone she’s exhausting! I imagine it’s very hard living with her

on about allll the washing she has to do when more than likely her Mum will be round this week helping plus let’s not forget she has a cleaner!!

Reactions: 6
So now Coco is taking steps, I hope for the sake of her little feet that she stops putting stupid shoes on her feet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.