Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corona

VIP Member
She's so obsessed with Coco but literally does nothing for her. She's never prepared her some sort of sensory activity, or water play or anything. She can get the older kids to help set something up and stimulate that poor kid. She's 16 (?) months but seems so much younger. I really hope she's a difficult toddler so George has a wake up call and realises that Coco's more than just a doll to stick fancy head bands and ridiculous shoes on.

Reactions: 5

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Is there any part of parenting this woman doesn't complain about?

She hates: weekends, weekdays, going out with them, staying in, that no-one else looks after them, when someone else looks after them, her husband, cooking, Grayson, not sleeping, trying to change anything that would help her to sleep, any of them other than Coco trying to interact with her, playing with them, naps, when they don't nap, how early Coco wakes but literally won't do anything about it etc etc.

Why have four kids when you literally can't stand any of it?!
This baffles me too! I wonder if she’d had a boy for her 4th what she might have done?

It also amazes me that she has made it as a parenting/motherhood influencer based on this USP. Just how?!!

ozblackcat

VIP Member
She makes her life maddeningly complicated. Which I personally don’t care about as she can balls it up as much as she wants. But all the first time mums who follow her and think this is how motherhood is 🤦‍♀️ I want to contact them all and tell them it doesn’t have to be the shitshow she presents

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Does she also have a thermos of her famous Mac n cheez? Wtf is she going to feed her kids without having access to that?

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Don’t know why I was thinking this last night, but it was probably too hot. Anyway, do you think she’d ever acknowledge that all her filming reels of rocking etc when coco was a baby & setting up perfect shots before actually trying to get her kid to sleep, might have played a large part in her kid being a rubbish sleeper? I can just imagine the large amount of time spent setting up shots & getting the right outfit instead of actually concentrating on her kid going to sleep.

Anyway, don’t know why I was thinking that but i think I was reminded by the turban chat 😂

Rainbow1

VIP Member
How sad is this! I presume it’s Grayson in background, she stops for a actual millisecond to say ‘Love you too’ then straight back to talking to her phone

6671D837-DDE8-4D3A-9DCC-0EB39F3B5B9C.png

• Sad

sasbeep

VIP Member
A91A0F5D-45D6-460E-8887-3FFA2F89254D.png
Baby needs to learn to self settle in order to sleep independently… shocking information! It’s almost like this is what the ‘haters’ have been telling her for a year and running into coco’s room in 3 seconds flat for 12 months hasn’t actually been helpful 😂

aquabella

That story she posted the other day about how she wanted to be acting in the west end or something has just confirmed my original opinion of her that is she is a drama queen that rant today about the shit show was so exaggerated really trying to put on her best performance. Also when you have one of those days dont you guys just crack on with it especially those of us who have real work to do you dont mess around filming yourself talking to strangers on the internet

Raa

VIP Member
It looks like she’s packed 12 swimsuits for coco. 12!!!!
The kid can’t even walk let alone swim. Ridiculous.
Also what is it with the labelled going home outfits. Who puts so much thought into clothing! She is absolutely not going to enjoy the holiday

Last edited:

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I do think, maybe an unpopular opinion from other vegans is that she should have gave them kids a choice and not choose for them
It seems to me like a way to massively control and limit food. Not to be vegan because she has a passionate desire for animal welfare. I mean, she has shown she gives zero shits for the environment in many other aspects.

Plus, it’s just not vegan. It’s processed food replacement.

Corona

VIP Member
So now Coco is taking steps, I hope for the sake of her little feet that she stops putting stupid shoes on her feet

sasbeep

VIP Member
I breastfed my little girl, so im def pro bf'ing but all these 'feed them lots and lots today' video of Coco 'on the boob' again is so unnecessary isnt it? Like we all know they need to be hydrated, you'll win no awards love. You could also give her lots of water but I guess that involves one day of her not getting her tats out for the pervy men that are now no doubt assembling on her page. Boak
I agree she acts like coco is a newborn. Feed all day! They need they hydration
She is a full blown toddler, not a baby, she would be fine with an open cup of water!

ermwhaaaat

my little one has just woken up and i couldn’t help thinking that george would class this as sleeping through 😂 erm no it’s still the middle of the night and she’s gone back down because 4am is not a normal wake up time and i’ve not now lobbed an ipad in her face

• Haha

dlevan

Chatty Member
So much argh around sleep/sleep training. We’re all bored of George’s made up crap and I couldn’t give a shite who sleep trains/who breaks their back rocking and power boobing all night but I can’t stand her constantly going on about it like she’s the mother of all mothers 😱

• Haha

sasbeep

VIP Member
Also Coco is the most placid toddler! She isn’t exactly running around going mental. George could easily pack while coco sits on the floor beside her, she doesn’t need to be asleep.