Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
F*k me! You’d think she’d gone away on a jungle expedition for a week! Not 3 hours for one bloody prosecco or whatever it was. And HOOOOOOW has she got to her 4th child who’s 18 months and realised her husband actually might be able to f*king manage and that her kid doesn’t need magic boobs to sleep?!! Aaaargh! She’s infuriating.

Also does she think she is a fashion influencer now? 🙄🙄

I think she struggles so much with Grayson because she HAS to be in control in every aspect of her life and it's so obvious she resents him for it. She's definitely mentally unstable if she can't see any of this for herself. Although she has mentioned therapy before but it clearly isn't doing the job. I would absolutely hate to be living in their household. It must be so draining 😵 I've never known anyone 'transition' in to the weekend. She makes everything such an effort 🤣 don't get me started on her outfit choices for her 3 hours out last night. She's dressing like my 14 year old niece 😬
Yeah the “transition” to and from the weekend?! Wtf is this crap?! Why overthink something so basic as days passing by 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

dlevan

Chatty Member
Fucking hell isn’t it obvious get her off your tit and she’ll actually eat more?

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I’d love to see her outgoings on clothes each month!
I don’t think a day goes by where she doesn’t buy outfits for the kids Coco

Iccybob

I don’t understand how she’s like this after 4 kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ I know naps can be annoying sometimes but surely by that stage in parenting you’ve accepted that sometimes this happens and you have to move on with your day?
On the one hand her reels tell us it’s all so wonderful ‘boobing’ to sleep and being the only one your baby needs, then this is the reality and she can’t help herself having these massive rants on her stories.

Attachments

ozblackcat

VIP Member
She is actually a terrible person. Unless she is on the pathway for a diagnosis for Greyson - which she has never mentioned, despite sharing every intimate detail of her life! - it's insulting and offensive for her to appropriate the word "neurodivergent" when she has no real concept of what that means. It's just a label for her that she's read somewhere, for her to create content around.

Fuck off.
Agreed. The baby thing has now had its day and trying to repeatedly push how natural it is for your 18 month old to be waking 70billion times in the night and only drink breast milk is getting less and less relatable (frankly she has never been for me but that’s a different story)

Not commenting on anything to do with whether her son has any ND or not as frankly she should be managing that, but it would not surprise me if this is her next bulk of content. I’ve seen other mumfluencers (🤮) do it and it’s disgraceful

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Ok which one of you said she'd talk about the "transition" from holiday? Called it! 😂

Also, look at the sheer amount of stories she's put up!!
Haha that was me. I win! Imagine if she just got on and did all the shit she needed to do instead of talking crap endlessly on Instagram?!

Also, she is literally disappearing 😳

Raa

VIP Member
Well don’t take 5 suitcases and a tonne of outfits. ‘Aclimatise’ in other words ‘transition’. Winge winge. Tbh i never feel that depressed about going home, sure it’s a bit meh thinking about going back to the normal routine but I take away the good memories and can move forward. Like her therapist said she can’t live in the moment which is surely a sign of being unhappy

She's only just developed a pincer grasp according to George the other day so i don't think so 😂😂

Also does Coco have any words yet??
she doesn’t seem to talk at all, or even babble tbh. i think she’s just behind across the board which is fine but just admit it.

Also, relatable George ordering herself a ring with a £ 1,396.87 – £ 2,653.88 price tag with her tit milk in it. This woman is not normal.

• Wow

ozblackcat

VIP Member
What's rubbed me up the wrong way is she's got Coco in the buggy crying and she's filming a story about her experience in a supermarket. I get that maybe she couldn't take her out, but she's literally plodding along smiling while Coco's upset - I dunno, at least console her with words or something, no?!
Or just don’t film something for a change 🥴 I never understand why some mumfluencers feel that they need to post everything they film, even if it shows their kid crying… just, don’t post it!

Also, yes, she looks so unhealthy in that bikini 😕

Edit to add: sorry but wtf is this look?
3433E5E8-0D5F-4641-8C54-3D34870DE1CB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
why has coco got her first pair of clarks when she can’t even walk!? and they’re not even the first roamer style (brown soles) that are recommended for pre walkers / new walkers!

ozblackcat

VIP Member
They must be absolutely bloody loaded. I’ve never known a family spend so much money before, on a literally daily basis on both frivolous crap and big ticket items like the new car, back garden renovation and overseas holiday. Especially during a cost of living crisis! I’ve never once heard her mention anything about a budget either, it just seems she can freely spend whatever the hell she wants. It’s really not normal!
Lucky her I guess but it’s what turned me off her. The excessive consumerism is gross, entitled & so massively unrelatable. I have never been interested in watching hauls, I couldn’t care less. But hers are another level. How anyone can watch her and feel inspired in life is beyond me

It looks like she’s packed 12 swimsuits for coco. 12!!!!
😅😅 I joked she’d pack a lot but that’s pure bonkers.

Ellacle

This felt a bit like ‘haha my followers are so dumb talking about sleep bags when that’s not what the post was about, I just wanted to waffle the same crap out again but in a different way’

they probably just welcomed a new fucking NARRATIVE you boring bitch

Attachments

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
What I don't really understand is why won't she just 'plop' Coco in the sling for a nap and crack on with her day? Rather than just making endless stories about how hard it is and how she suffers because of this neediness :rolleyes: Also if you really believe it's the best for her and the only thing that a mother should do then stop moaning about it!
She’s a big fan of the motherhood martyrdom though. She shows how hard she makes/finds everything therefore, this must indicate she is a better mother. It doesn’t mean that to me. She should just shut up and own her decisions

• Heart

Corona

VIP Member
Is it just me or do Coco's days only ever seem to consist of being in her pram, asleep in the cot or watching TV?

ozblackcat

VIP Member
5573A49D-30D6-4A3D-BC0B-BD8CBBBFC508.png

Either “hubby” 🤮 does fuck all parenting or George thinks she is the only one who can do it properly. Every weekend she claims she has to get up and deal with all 4 of the kids and never gets a rest. But why can’t her husband get up and deal with them? 🤷‍♀️ There are two parents here.

Though given that she later went on to say Rodge said there was no way in hell he was looking after Grayson, maybe he is useless. But why have 4 kids with someone who’s useless? So many questions!