Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Agree with everyone she’s exhausting! I imagine it’s very hard living with her

on about allll the washing she has to do when more than likely her Mum will be round this week helping plus let’s not forget she has a cleaner!!

Reactions: 6

Rainbow1

VIP Member
I did have to laugh when she said she seen a TikTok about how the baby snacks like puffs etc are just glorified crisps (I mean kinda obvious) and she was now freaking out and not going to buy them anymore

but she feeds the kids all that processed crap 🤣

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I'm sorry but George has to be the thickest woman on the planet. So Coco didn't nap yesterday and slept much better the first stretch of the night. Surely that's your sign that she needs to nap a little less and go to bed a bit later!? Goodness me
It amazes me that for a women who constantly reminds everyone she’s got 4 kids so she has “done this a lot”, she is completely fucking clueless. She is weirdly rigid in so many parts of parenting like naps and boobing but yet in other parts she just gives up quite early on and insists she can’t parent her older kids

Corona

VIP Member
I’m sure he was 3 in October/November?
3.5 and only just putting his shoes on?! He seems so much younger. It must be George and her parenting surely, how can you have two kids who seem so much younger. Miss fake montessori should know that the whole idea is to help them help themselves but I guess its more important that Grayson has expensive trainers (that are shit for his feet) rather than helping him be a bit more independent. My just turned 13 month old can half put her shoes on. Why on earth does this woman have a platform and who does she think she is giving parenting tips? Remember Trinny and Susanna's what not to wear? Here we've got the 2022 update what not to do as a parent with our George. Goodness me.

• Heart
why is coco having lunch at 10:45? why not give her a snack and have it a little later, she’s also still predominately spoon fed at 15 months. it’s crazy. it’s like she’s actively trying to keep her being a baby as long as possible. less solids so she still boobs ect…

Alexlilz

Her poor husband, she tells him to leave him alone, he does, so she complains that he doesn't know she means the opposite. Then says it's obviously a thing men vs. women do 🥴. No it isn't George, stop generalising what goes on in YOUR household.
If I need my husband's help I ask for it, not tell him I don't need it then punish him for not offering it. Isn't that borderline toxic?

Peanutbutter26

Her whole behaviour is indicative of an eating disorder. She has a complete desire to feel in control with every aspect of her life. She's just such a bizzare woman, I can never quite work her out. I've suffered on and off with an unhealthy relationship with food since my teenage years, but I would never let my habits be shown to my children. They certainly have a healthy outlook on food and we can enjoy family meals together. It's scary watching George fail those children of hers, they will end up with massive issues/resenting her if she carries on. God knows what happens in her therapy sessions but she's getting worse! 🙄

Rainbow1

VIP Member
The whole sleep thing is bizarre anyway, if she is getting as little sleep as she claims I find it a bit suspect she’s always so chirpy in the morning with a full face of make up/hair done etc when she’s supposedly surviving on a hours sleep here and there?!

tidalwave

Chatty Member
Does anyone else also think it's terrible the way she talks about Grayson infront of him? I think it's kind of rude anyway, but particularly when she's saying that when he talks it's indecipherable... Way to put your kid down and destroy his confidence!

Raa

VIP Member
Has anyone watched her Q&A on being Vegan yet? Interesting that the hubby isn’t vegan, I’m sure she’s said before that he is so I wonder when he stopped. No wonder he goes out for so many curries, gotta get all the lamb bhunas in he can 😂
He’s banned from eating dairy and meat at home but sneaks off to work for a bacon sarnie

• Haha

L00kform3

VIP Member
Feel awful for bringing it up again but I hope she’s getting some help regarding the weight loss, it truly is shocking 😰

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Yeah because I’d be so keen to eat if someone put a bowl down in front of me and then stuck a camera in my face, waiting with baited breath…
Good lord woman! Is there any part of parenting that you don’t find the most hardestest most horrific thing ever?! A plea to all first time mothers: DO NOT FOLLOW THISMUMMYSTORY

Corona

VIP Member
I forgot she also doesn't have any words yet! She's literally late in every single milestone - that's got to be down to George. Usually kidd are behind in one or two areas, not ALL of them

Ellacle

I’m just going to say it, her smug face really annoys me 😅 anyone else?
It’s annoying because she is actually smug, it’s not just a look she happens to give off.
she knows full well how much famiies are struggling atm and she finds it acceptable to boast that she spent £200 in Sainsburys when she only popped in for a few bits.
I get that her husband obviously has a very well paid job but read the fucking room. Because your followers are mainly mums who will be on maternity leave on very minimal wages and it must be hard for them to see a show off twat with a smug face!

ozblackcat

VIP Member
WTAF is tonight’s reel?
Sorry think I’ve answered my own question- a blatant showing off of her body in skimpy PJs
Hahaha I just saw this reel. You’re so right. Also she needs to pick a f*king lane, she’s either responding to her child’s every sleep/wake need willingly & with love because it’s nATuRal (aka her reels) or she is whinging about how awful it is and how it has to change (aka her stories)

she is honestly exhausting to watch. Thank f*k I don’t know her in real life!