Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

centreparting

For me she’s like anti-mumspo and I follow her to make myself feel like I’m doing a good job. She always seems on the edge of a breakdown and strikes me as someone who acts one way online and another in real life

Reactions: 5

ozblackcat

VIP Member
why has coco got her first pair of clarks when she can’t even walk!? and they’re not even the first roamer style (brown soles) that are recommended for pre walkers / new walkers!
Because she hasn’t a clue. Were they #kindlygifted? The woman has had her baby who frankly has some gross motor challenges, in clunky barbie shoes, unicorn horn sandals & sliders 🥴🥴 honestly I keep watching purely to see this shit show unravel

ozblackcat

VIP Member
My mind is blown at this mornings stories
Complaining that hubby didn’t think to take day off work cos she’s ‘ill’ then he does take i off and she’s belittling him saying how hilarious it is him getting the kids ready for school run!

also she’s not that bloody ill if she’s laying all holiday clothes out and wittering about them on stories while taking selfies etc

View attachment 1426609
Oh let me guess? Her husband doesn’t know how to make those ludicrous lunchboxes she does, but guaranteed he wouldn’t just be able to make a bloody fake cheese sandwich without getting her wrath

ermwhaaaat

She’s talking about giving her kids pizza with tomato sauce and no cheese, chips and tomato pasta. She’s not in a fit state to manage her own eating let alone her kids
this really annoyed me, kids living off carbs and bland food because SHE made the decision to be vegan. doesn’t sit right with me.

youdontevenknowme

Lol that miss know it all has done stories today talking about "trajectories" when she means schemas. There's a trajectory schema, George
Absolutely cringeing listening to her talk about this 🤦‍♀️

Also the reason coco wouldn’t nap is probably because she’s been up since 5am so she would have been ready to sleep by 11 but stupid George was too busy feeding her shopping addiction to get her home in time for a nap so by 12:30 of course she is going to be absolutely wired and unable to wind down for a sleep. It’s her 4th child, how does she not understand these basic concepts by now?!

ozblackcat

VIP Member
She seems so fixated on the sex of her kids, it’s a bit sad. Every shot is ‘the boys’ or ‘Princess Coco’, it’s never just a shot of all of them without ‘3 boys and a girl’ being mentioned, or talking about how Coco has ‘three big brothers to protect her’. Really reinforcing gender stereotypes in that household.
Urgh yes! I noticed this - princess coco 🤮 but then she’s rammed how girly coco must be down her throat since she was born and had all those bloody things on her head

sasbeep

VIP Member
This is what pisses me off about all this bullshit chat. No matter how she wants to phrase it, she still effectively had to sleep train her. It was bugger all to do with coco getting there all by herself. She didn’t suddenly say one day, “oh no more boob for me thanks mum. I think I’ll sleep” George effectively got her husband to do something different to get her to go to sleep. Therefore sleep trained her.

And yeah, waking at 4am to be given an iPad for what, 2 hours? Is not a parenting win in my book
Exactly! She basically sleep trained she just doesn’t want to admit that. Not all sleep training is crying, but coco didn’t do it on her own and just decide to sleep. George cut off the reason for her waking, she stopped offering milk and coco eventually started sleeping longer.
If she stopped this nonsense with the iPad at 4 am I’m sure she would sleep more too.
But 4am is not sleeping through 😂

Raa

VIP Member
Love how she thinks her wfh on Instagram is comparable to other parents that are wfh

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Seeing her in that swimming costume made me feel sad, then seeing her post an ad for a makeup product with a filter on made me rage again 😂

Iccybob

‘Not going to stop banging on about this carrier because it’s a lifesaver’ = not going to stop banging on about this carrier because it’s earning me a fortune every time one of you clicks on it’

• Haha

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
I think the point is she treats Coco like a brand new baby incapable of settling without Mum and ‘boob’ - the reality is at her age, she’ll adjust her sleep if someone else is there. They’re very good at having diff methods of sleep for diff ppl. Like most Mums that go back to work realise pretty quick tbh. If they’re tired they’ll sleep. George makes out like Coco wouldn’t cope without her, it’s complete bullshit in reality

gee13

VIP Member
Pillows, sheets, stars from his bedroom .. she is overthinking this all way too much!! She may aswell take the kitchen sink and wooden tower thing they stand on too just so it feels like home 🤪

• Haha

Raa

VIP Member
I don’t like the way sleep ‘supporting’ is said in a good light and sleep ‘training’ is bad. It’s all has the end goal of sleep and mums aren’t abandoning their babies.Only on the internet is this a thing. George thinks she’s superior when essentially we’re all doing the same

ozblackcat

VIP Member
is it wrong that i actually think he other half is attractive? 😂
😅 personally no, he’s not my type 😅

Just realised the reason the packing is taking so long (assuming it’s not done yet) is she’s got to curate all her kids outfits for the gram. Especially coco. Remember she’s got 48 swimsuits to model and all of the Stacey Solomon shite she bumlicked over 🙄

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
On her story today she’s saying how she can’t do the things she’d normally do to contain Grayson, if she’s at a class. Ummm, what?

god it reminds me of my mum, always so ‘perfect’ to the outside world and then a TOTALLY different way at home when no one was watching. It messed me up for years
Wtf does she normally do to contain Grayson? Stick him in front of a screen and let him help himself to food? No, George. You’d actually have to make an effort. Which given you don’t bother and spend most of your time talking to your phone, your kids are going to grow up an uncontrollable product of your shit mothering. No good then having 100k+ followers all loving your so called natural motherhood is it?

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
She’s so shameless posting these non stop AFF links. So ill but still relentlessly trying to make money on her stories. Needs to give it a rest

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I can't stand her schema bullshit either!!!!

I mean George's specific schema bullshit, I'm a big fan of learning about schemas properly!
Glad it’s not just me! 🙌 I agree the schema concept is really interesting but she is just adding it as a word to everything her kid does: “coco is going through her James blunt schema at the moment” 🥴

• Haha