Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ermwhaaaat

Haven’t seen her stories so what was the dig about? Was it that he dared to go back to work today? Or that he’s not ill?
he was going to go to work but she wouldn’t allow him because she’s ill, yet well enough to post countless selfies and paragraphs. Do the bedding and think about packing for their holiday.

I’d be raging if i was him, letting down clients ect for her to pack a few suitcases.

I totally get being a parent and being ill is hard (i had a chest infection last week and still had to look after my 13 month old) but if you’re well enough to do the above, you’re well enough to parent.

Reactions: 6

tidalwave

Chatty Member
She is obviously a deeply unhappy person, constantly trying to fill the void with endless amounts of absolute crap.

Ellacle

I don’t understand idiots like this ‘where’s the bag from I neeeeed to know’

It quite clearly states on the bag the fucking logo says skip&hop. Try typing that into google thick shits and stop giving this godawful women engagement on these embarrassing ads

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha

dlevan

Chatty Member
She’s pissing me off going on about Graysons ‘neuro-divergence’ reality is he’s understimulated, probably fed up that his sister is the be all and end all and the not forgetting that he’s a little boy! Learning, pushing boundaries and buzzing with energy. She’s such a dick head!!!

• Heart

Corona

VIP Member
she’s like a parody account, i do wonder what her family and husbands friends think seeing all the shit she sprouts.

i would say her friends, but it’s obvious she has zero. i still think the night out she had the other week was fake.
Wouldn't put it past her to have dressed up and sat in the car all evening

• Haha

youdontevenknowme

She’s absolutely made that “vegan brunch” purely for the gram. Can guarantee over half of it will end up in the bin. Also does anyone else find it annoying that she brags about drinking 3 bottles of bottled water a day, why would she not just refill a reusable bottle?! For a vegan she’s not very mindful of being eco friendly. Or budget friendly for that matter.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I think with Coco the thing is George has wanted to keep her a baby as long as possible. I know there's little you can really do in the sense that a baby who wants to walk at 10 month old will walk regardless of what you do, but I don't think she's let Coco do much exploring, or be stimulated really. She's only ever in front of the TV, sat in the pram or playing with a bag. I don't know, Coco obviously is naturally on the later side of everything but George has mentioned before that all her kids are. And I can't help but think it's because of her.
Also that kid is pristine! My child is a month younger and crawling/cruising, but gets everywhere inside and out because I let him. As a result, he’s filthy within about a minute of being outside. Even if we don’t see everything that Coco gets up to, she’s clean all the time. She clearly never gets in to anything of her own accord or any exploring as you say

Corona

VIP Member
This is a really tiny thing and I might be nit picking so feel free to correct me, but that tiny snippet of Coco playing with the water table... She looks like a giant 9 month old or something. When my just turned 15 mo is playing with water, she's scooping with the cups and spoons, transferring, pouring etc not just throwing stuff around. That's def George's doing from not letting Coco do anything even slightly messy.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Packed these in her eldest airport bag cos she thought the little compartments were fun putting different bits in each one

Isn’t he 10? I doubt he’s going to find opening a compartment to find 2 starburst sweets fun!

Plus putting them in a pill compartment especially when around smaller kids who might see these at grandparents etc doesn’t seem like the smartest idea?

EC3C0EC4-5FDB-43EF-8EB7-5E82DD726E89.png

• Wow

Iccybob

The amount she’s spent on buying new things for this holiday surely equals the cost of the holiday! Mind blowing

dlevan

Chatty Member
Fuck me her camera roll must just be full of her super tits and breastfeeding!!! I am all for breastfeeding but she is obsessive, I find it weird! And she doesn’t have permission from Coco to share all of this! To a mixture of equally barmy mothers, naive mums and fucking perverts! Respect your kids and your husband, just a bit! You stupid bitch!!!

Cocomelonmom

Chatty Member
The forced vegan thing is disgusting, the children should be allowed a choice, the whole thing is for attention and can’t be good for her growing kids.
Agree with everything you said except just want to point out, any which way of choosing to feed your kids is "forced" on them, because as parents we are the ones choosing what to feed them, be it mcdonald's, free range grass fed meat, vegetarian, halal or healthy vegan or junk food vegan - yes children can be allowed to make a choice once they're of an age to do so, hers are still a bit young to choose yet I would say..
I'm sure a vegan diet is still alien to a lot of people, but it's very easy to have a well balanced healthy vegan diet in this day and age, and yes it can be great for kids, if not better than a standard omnivorous diet! Granted what she shows us isn't always the biggest variety or necessarily the best mix of healthy options, but I think having a pop at her for that is a bit excessive, considering any way any of us choose to feed our kids could surely be criticised in some way.

Uugh I had to say 'as parents' and it was as close to saying 'as mums' as I ever want to be😳🙈🤣

• Heart

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Thanks to @thegirlwho2020 for the thread name. Thread #2!

recap for anyone new: George has 4 kids, but you wouldn’t know that as she is most pleased she FINALLY got her baby girl last year and so doesn’t talk about the other kids. Except to complain to her toddlers face how annoying he is because he wants to do stuff with her and George wants to do 4500 stories a day.

Let’s not forget the daily Reels about how beautiful motherhood is as long as you “boob” and rock your baby all night because that’s natural. Except, George complains endlessly how exhausted she is, so which is it?

George now refers to Instagram as her job which basically means she doesn’t declare most of her adverts of gifted shit and pretends her life is idyllic. Did I miss anything?

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
I’m with you all that Coco is the one to worry about. She seems so far behind with her development and yet George doesn’t mention it at all? All part of keeping her a baby for content no doubt but so damaging if she’s as far behind as she seems

aquabella

Weird that she’s always anxious and on a ‘massive time constraint’ when husband is looking after kids
But when her Mum is looking after them in week she’s happy to sit in car for literally 30 mins at a time just talking into her phone?!

View attachment 1404515
So anxious and in such a rush but still has time to fanny about taking pictures in the shops

Corona

VIP Member
Has Coco been checked over to make sure her legs and everything are ok? How old is she now 17 mo and only just climbing the stairs? I don't know what the normal climbing range is but my girl started at 7mo and she's hit most milestones in the normal range (not super early). Surely only just climbing now is a bit of a red flag?

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Does any of the food she serves have colour?! It all seems to be the same bloody colour as the beige she dresses her kids in and decorates her house with

• Haha

Corona

VIP Member
I'm sorry but George has to be the thickest woman on the planet. So Coco didn't nap yesterday and slept much better the first stretch of the night. Surely that's your sign that she needs to nap a little less and go to bed a bit later!? Goodness me