Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So lovely to see coco enjoy toddler group and having colourful resources instead of wood and beige dolls.

Funny how coco had her shoes to aid with standing as *recommended* but coco doesn’t ever seem to be wearing them? Another lie George?

Reactions: 2

youdontevenknowme

She seems very proud of her figure though, people suffering with anorexia often hide their body don’t they because they feel ashamed, but George is frequently flaunting hers which suggests she likes the way she looks right now. I think she definitely needs help though, she’s clearly very underweight what ever the underlying reason.

Corona

VIP Member
Of course she's in Cannes, she wouldn't be caught dead in Benidorm 😂

Any super sleuthers on this thread able to work out the villa she's in? Curious as to how much it costs. Had a quick look on airbnb but couldn't find it.

youdontevenknowme

I don’t understand why she’s making such a massive fuss about collecting the urine sample. Just take the nappy off, stand her up and hold the pot under coco until she wees. Give her a big drink beforehand and it won’t take long. Would be harder if she was walking and would run off but for that immobile child it won’t be that hard. Or perch her on your lap and hold the cup under. I’ve used both methods for my own child at a similar age.

Jojoo

Chatty Member
I think she could’ve possibly had her lips done & hid it for a few days…? Not that I’ve had work on my lips but I’ve known people who do and there isn’t a massive obvious surgical mark. Just huge lips 😂

also it doesn’t surprise me that she keeps changing her content to match popularity. It’s basically her trademark. Now that the rocking baby thing has waned in interest she’s moved on to “motivational motherhood” 🙄
Oh totally the lips, I’ve not had work done but I think nose jobs give black eyes don’t they? It does look different I agree I just don’t imagine her being able to be off stories long enough to hide it 😂

Reactions: 1

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I feel like I can’t wonder anymore how/why she thinks she’s a relatable/raw mother. I can think of about 2999 other things I would prefer to spend £2k on than a ring with my “magic boob” milk in 🙄

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I hate this whole influencer culture. Is it really aspirational to be at the judgement and mercy of random strangers on the Internet?! How are teachers and parents meant to motivate teenagers into stable and realistic careers, when they see someone on TikTok for example, buying a home at 21 because they struck it lucky with the algorithm and no hard work?
Agree - also this mummy blogger shit gives off this impression that if you have kids you can make a career and money from them. And life is serious of endless buying and being gifted shit

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Her story this morning showing the 2 boys eating breakfast… why does Coco sit separate from the others?!

tidalwave

Chatty Member
I swear to god my heart literally breaks for little Grayson. You hear him here saying, "mummy come here not"... Then it mumbles so you can't really hear what he says, but quite clearly he'll be saying along the lines of, Mummy come here.. please.. you massive selfish self absorbed fucking bellend and look at me and talk to me and please for the love of God give me some damn attention and not your shitty fucking phone with your shitty fucking account and its shitty fucking followers!!!!
😩😢

Am just watching her for the first time in weeks, as I'm waiting on my daughter at yet another hospital appointment and feeling all the feels. George is a prick she doesn't know how good she has it and how lucky she is. I swear that it's going to take something unfortunate for her to get a grip on life and what really matters 😔
You might want to crop your IG photo out!

Raa

VIP Member
As expected she loves being pregnant and given birth and after that doesn’t give a shit

Corona

VIP Member
Nooo our husbands have the same birthday, I don't want to have anything in common with this woman 😩😂

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I don't think that's fair, sleep can definitely change within a few days - in the same way it can get loads worse, it can also suddenly get better. At least in my experience.
I think for me, I don’t believe a word of anything she says. She’s full of shit. Also the sanctimonious “see mamas I told you if you did nothing to change it your baby would eventually sleep. Even if you haven’t slept for 15 months and have gone fucking insane, isn’t it worth it?! 🥰

Plus I just don’t care whether her baby sleeps or not 😅

Raa

VIP Member
I get the impression Rodge (😂) has told her to fuck off when she suggested it cus he isn’t vegan pretty sure she said about him eating a burger
Yeah definitely 😂 he’s the Guinea pig and then she bleated on about how he said the vegan burger tasted exactly the same