Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Corona

VIP Member
Saddest lunch I’ve ever seen

View attachment 1264515
😯😯 Not a smoothie or mac and cheese and not spoonfed! It's a (bland) miracle!

Also why is she proud of Coco's pincer grasp when that develops at about 9 months? Oh, yeah, because she never let's that poor child do anything so she'd never even noticed

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I am in no way body shaming but I am a little concerned with her very obvious weight loss. I’m not a medical professional, but she looks borderline anorexic in her recent videos/photos. I was very shocked at this one today.
No she does not look healthy in any way. I only started following her when she was already fairly pregnant with her daughter so don’t know what her “normal” shape is, but judging by the posts on her old account, it is nowhere near this thin

Also the comment she made about her kids demanding entertainment from 6am. Maybe learn to stop the constant trend of entertaining and buying shit for your kids. Let them be bored ffs

Tlyfe

VIP Member
As someone else mentioned bet she’s unbearable, she’s got issues that need addressing

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Oh god her latest stories a actual 10 minute rant about the Easter egg hunt and not having dairy free chocolate

it’s the fact she talks for soooooo long, I do feel (a bit) sorry for her it’s quite obvious she’s lonely and sees Instagram as a ‘friend’

Raa

VIP Member
I did have to laugh when she said she seen a TikTok about how the baby snacks like puffs etc are just glorified crisps (I mean kinda obvious) and she was now freaking out and not going to buy them anymore

but she feeds the kids all that processed crap 🤣
And she proceeded to buy them anyway because the kids were crying. Remember she’s vegan so clearly healthy 😳

• Haha

aquabella

I wish she’d encourage a bit more independence in her kids. Taking the time to painstakingly peel a satsuma and cut each segment in half for a 3 year old is really unnecessary. My child is 6 months younger and can peel it by themselves and split up all the segments and gets a great deal of satisfaction and confidence boost from doing so. Also why is she saying the white noise is unnecessary when only a few months ago she was making ££ from promoting the glow dreaming machine and declaring it an essential sleep tool. I can’t deal with the fakeness.
Only time you need to peel a satsuma for a 3yr old is when its to prep for snack time at nursery 😂 i did this every morning because it would take far too long to let 30 kids do their own but all of them were more than capable of doing so. I hate how she is so against letting coco feed herself because of the mess my son is just a little over one if i tried to feed him he would kick off big time he loves feeding himself. Yeah it gets messy but alot less now because he's mostly over exploring all foods with his hands he did that months ago, coco clearly didn't get that chance so of course she wants to get messy now and explore the new textures and who cares if they smush it everywhere if it means they eat it

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Weird that she’s always anxious and on a ‘massive time constraint’ when husband is looking after kids
But when her Mum is looking after them in week she’s happy to sit in car for literally 30 mins at a time just talking into her phone?!

5137B042-7613-401B-8665-C9C595C2B87A.png

Raa

VIP Member
I’m just talking to my mates

Yeah she’s such a twat. Give it a rest and be with your family, her poor husband lol
So she treats her husband like shit she must be exhausting to live with. Back to her and coco breastfeeding so dull

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Yes! This 👆👆 I absolutely agree. I have never understood the appeal she has but she seems to have tapped into this 1950s housewife notion that mother knows best, men are useless at housework & parenting and everything is on her. But who the fuck else thinks this?! And why, why does she find parenting so hard AND CONTINUE TO HAVE CHILDREN?!

Koalabear

What I don't really understand is why won't she just 'plop' Coco in the sling for a nap and crack on with her day? Rather than just making endless stories about how hard it is and how she suffers because of this neediness :rolleyes: Also if you really believe it's the best for her and the only thing that a mother should do then stop moaning about it!

ozblackcat

VIP Member
This is a really tiny thing and I might be nit picking so feel free to correct me, but that tiny snippet of Coco playing with the water table... She looks like a giant 9 month old or something. When my just turned 15 mo is playing with water, she's scooping with the cups and spoons, transferring, pouring etc not just throwing stuff around. That's def George's doing from not letting Coco do anything even slightly messy.
No you’re right - the kids never really learnt to engage with anything.

Also it was a tiny snippet because the vast majority of her stories today seemed to be giant advertising for anything and everything in her house/garden she could tag. I cannot bear to read that smug little phrase “so many questions about xx” oh shut up

ozblackcat

VIP Member
George probably tried to pass them her affiliate links🙄🙈😅

Come to think of it, that's probably the actual reason she's there! Fresh meat for her to flog to
I wonder if she has a business card with her IG & TikTok handle on them. “Oh! You should be my friend on Instagram! I have so many friends on Instagram!”

fuck I’m glad she was never at any of the baby classes I went to…!

• Haha

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Does she breastfeed? I never knew 🥴

I have honestly seen that woman’s boobs more than my own along with her smug eye fucking face, and I don’t watch her stories that much. Holiday checklist
✅breastfeed at airport
✅breastfeed on plane
✅breastfeed on way to resort
✅breastfeed at resort checkin
✅breastfeed on a wall

You get the idea

• Haha

Tlyfe

VIP Member
She’s not checking out her shoe collection she’s a child ffs. And considering she can’t walk why has she got her own rail? Maybe read a book with her so she can say the word shoes rather than trying to force her to be into dolls, bags, sunglasses and shoes
She’s got more shoes than my walking 16m old who has only started the past 2 weeks so haven’t bought him any until he’s steady

Corona

VIP Member
The porridge they are bringing with them to the airport 😂😂
Imagine getting to your holiday destination and having to wash this and then just lug it back home?
Just buy porridge from pret at the airport! It’s like £1.
What goes through her head?!
Oh but her food is SO nutritious, Pret could never. She's vegan don't you know, all vegan food is inherently healthy, even sweets and processed crap. That's why they're sick all the time

• Haha