Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Does anyone know why she went vegan? Can't be for the animals because she wears leather. Can't be for the environment because she is the epitome of how not to be sustainable. Can't be health because her diet is almost entirely processed crap. What is it in then?
For Instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

youdontevenknowme

Today’s stories:
Here’s some hideous and wildly unsuitable/impractical shoes for a toddler that cannot actually toddle.
Here’s my sick toddler and here’s the link to buy my carrier. Is plugging products really at the forefront of your mind when your child is unwell???
And again apparently no sleep but surprise surprise a full face of makeup including glittery eyeshadow.
The way she embraces all the things that are wrong with influencer culture while trying to act like she’s mother of the year actually boils my piss.

• Heart

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Omg the car seat set up! Literally every child is so unsafe here 😢

She has coco facing forward in an infant carrier which is just completely against everything that should be happening, she has Grayson forward facing at only 3 poor baby, and the other two aren’t in any seats at all!!
Granted forward facing Grayson is a choice she can make (although so dangerous at his age), but with the other 3 she’s fully breaking the law/fitting instructions.
I seen that story and thought wtf?!

Why can’t coco be sat where Grayson is and rear face, even though she’s forward facing (which I personally don’t agree with) because of car set up she’s sat looking at back of chair anyway!
it looks highly dangerous for all involved!

tidalwave

Chatty Member
It wouldn't be a surprise if Greyson does have a ADHD spectrum disorder. If you read up on ADHD now, there's a lot of discussion on ADHD being caused in predisposed individuals by trauma in early childhood. The way George became obsessed with Coco and has neglected Greyson since, I would say could cause attachment trauma.

• Sad

Corona

VIP Member
Such a load of shit. It’s more offensive that she claims she does this as a service to other “mamas” to show the raw reality of motherhood. Errr… this isn’t my reality you dick. And the length of time it took her to write that reply, what were her kids doing then? Watching screens? Oh no sorry, that’s only for 15 seconds a day
This was what pissed me off too. She only does it for other mums-absolute bullshit she's just a lazy parent. I suggested she take Coco to classes/soft play/playgroups but no mention of that in her response!

ozblackcat

VIP Member
To add i think it is because she is mum, that’s it’s. Her and her husband don’t ever go out, she never goes out with friends or is away long enough to cross over a nap/nighttime so she assumes she’s needed all the time
I also think she WANTS to be needed all the time, otherwise, what else does she have/do? Now she can do whatever she wants but she is choosing to parent in this exceptionally needy way and voicing it as the only way to mother which just boils my piss. I don’t think it’s healthy for anyone 🤷‍♀️ Her baby isn’t a newborn. She has another parent who could look after her

Corona

VIP Member
I did have to laugh when she said she seen a TikTok about how the baby snacks like puffs etc are just glorified crisps (I mean kinda obvious) and she was now freaking out and not going to buy them anymore

but she feeds the kids all that processed crap 🤣
I couldn't believe that she was shocked by that. Who thinks puffs are healthy!?

I’d love to see her outgoings on clothes each month!
I don’t think a day goes by where she doesn’t buy outfits for the kids Coco
she must have more clothes than she’ll ever be able to possibly wear. she’s like a celeb, never seen in the same outfit twice.

Purplepeople

How hypocritical is her recent reel about how we just need to keep our kids alive and happy and shouldn’t feel pressured to do all these things. She is the world’s worst for making her life harder by trying to create the perfect playroom (which barely gets used anyway because iPads are life) or spending days making stupid Halloween/Christmas/Easter baskets.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
Also Coco is the most placid toddler! She isn’t exactly running around going mental. George could easily pack while coco sits on the floor beside her, she doesn’t need to be asleep.
Every single holiday I have gone on in the last 6 years I have packed with more kids awake and around me than George has right now. It’s not hard. She is seemingly incapable of doing almost anything parenting related. Honest to God, why did she have 4 kids?! She makes everything so bloody difficult

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I don’t get this sneaky desire influencers have to hide the fact they’ve been gifted or paid to have something. They claim it’s their job and it’s soooooooo hard but good lord! How hard is it to write “ad” on your post/story?

thegirlwho2020

VIP Member
I’m really shocked at her weight loss. Those videos of her tonight are actually scary. Surely surely someone around her is telling her to be careful with it all? I know she prob won’t listen but from an outside POV it’s def worrying how thin she is looking

Ellacle

Agree with everything you said except just want to point out, any which way of choosing to feed your kids is "forced" on them, because as parents we are the ones choosing what to feed them, be it mcdonald's, free range grass fed meat, vegetarian, halal or healthy vegan or junk food vegan - yes children can be allowed to make a choice once they're of an age to do so, hers are still a bit young to choose yet I would say..
I'm sure a vegan diet is still alien to a lot of people, but it's very easy to have a well balanced healthy vegan diet in this day and age, and yes it can be great for kids, if not better than a standard omnivorous diet! Granted what she shows us isn't always the biggest variety or necessarily the best mix of healthy options, but I think having a pop at her for that is a bit excessive, considering any way any of us choose to feed our kids could surely be criticised in some way.

Uugh I had to say 'as parents' and it was as close to saying 'as mums' as I ever want to be😳🙈🤣
CAN YOU SAY THIS LOUDER FOR THOSE AT THE BACK!! 🔈
You said this beautifully and so much better than I could word myself ☺

• Heart

Alexlilz

But this isn't true though, self - settling doesn't mean she'll sleep through the night. I know tons of babies who put themselves to sleep but wake up and vice versa. And you can't teach a baby to selfsettle! She slept through cos she's sick 😂
This. I rock my baby to sleep/feed to sleep and sometimes he sleeps through sometimes he doesn't 🤷🏼‍♀️ it's just developmental and part of being a baby