Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tidalwave

Chatty Member
She is actually a terrible person. Unless she is on the pathway for a diagnosis for Greyson - which she has never mentioned, despite sharing every intimate detail of her life! - it's insulting and offensive for her to appropriate the word "neurodivergent" when she has no real concept of what that means. It's just a label for her that she's read somewhere, for her to create content around.

Fuck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Corona

VIP Member
How come? 🤣
Basically cos I didn't tell her she was so ReLaTaBlE 🤦🏻‍♀️

She deleted my comment so I can tell you guys haha I just asked why she thinks her diet is so healthy if her kids eat so much processed food. That she mentioned that the healthiest food doesn't come in a box or have a long list of ingredients but her ocado shop is full of the opposite

Last edited:
  • Haha

Corona

VIP Member
Does anyone know why she went vegan? Can't be for the animals because she wears leather. Can't be for the environment because she is the epitome of how not to be sustainable. Can't be health because her diet is almost entirely processed crap. What is it in then?

Iccybob

So after proclaiming that she’s finally going to start letting Coco feed herself at 16 months she’s giving her loaded spoons. Just can’t help herself can she?! Let the poor child explore and develop some independence!

Corona

VIP Member
Updated list..
Montessori
Co-regulate
Relinquish
Discombobulated
Cacophany
Narrative
Journey
Paraphernalia

🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha

youdontevenknowme

Why are her older boys portions that small and served on baby plates 🤯🤯🤯 I had to watch her stories twice to make sure I'd seen it right! My almost 4 year old would probably eat more than that. No wonder George is so small if they all eat like birds.Nothing makes sense in her life 😬

Wow. I can never unhear that singing reel. She has officially lost it.
They’re probably on a strict calorie controlled diet due to her neuroticism.

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Poor coco only just feeding herself now at 16 months!
George saying the mess gives her anxiety, why can’t she eat finger foods? Not just macaroni cheese slop practically everyday

seriously how many times do they eat that a week?!

itsasecretduh

Has anyone watched her Q&A on being Vegan yet? Interesting that the hubby isn’t vegan, I’m sure she’s said before that he is so I wonder when he stopped. No wonder he goes out for so many curries, gotta get all the lamb bhunas in he can 😂

• Haha

aquabella

Will she stop with this whole we all use screens nonsense. My son is 1, absolutely no iPad because he doesn't need one. I'm not completely against screen time each to their own, but i do believe that it should be in moderation. Having an ipad or a phone shoved in their faces is so bad for their eyes too. We were all told not to sit too close to the tv when we were kids right? So just imagine what a smaller screen so close to them is doing.
Also if she's got the energy to take pictures and write a dissertation at that early hour she has the energy to get up and actually play with coco or if she wants her to sleep why not read to her in bed, why not sing to her? I have the odd 5am wake up which is too early for my liking so reading or singing in a dark room gets my son straight back to sleep.
Cant help but feel she wants to encourage other parents to engage in the same problematic things she does so she doesn't have to feel guilty for being lazy

youdontevenknowme

So coco is getting close to 18 months and is nowhere near walking, can only say one word, wakes up a bazillion times a night, still breastfeeds multiple times a day and George does not think any of this is unusual?!

ermwhaaaat

I’m actually sick of seeing her skeleton now and the fact all kids are sat on ipads to eat breakfast is ridiculous

youdontevenknowme

I’m confused by her latest reel too.. she’s basically saying that her way has helped coco learn to fall asleep by herself… even though coco cannot fall asleep without being rocked or boobed.. why is she so full of shit?! The comments are full of desperate mums who see her as some kind of oracle. They don’t seem to realise that if they follow her advice they will likely never get a full night’s sleep until their kid is 7.

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I think Grayson is probably mildly on the spectrum or perhaps has something like ADHD or ODD. I would at least get this looked into if I were her, she makes out like his behaviour is so different to other children so why would you not seek expert advice in this case? I also think his behaviour may drastically improve if she removed all the screen time. A lot of kids respond badly to screens, it’s a well known fact and since she has 4 kids she would not be ignorant to this fact but of course she won’t try to take away the iPads or the tv any time soon because then she’d have to actually parent them and then how would she find the time to record her endless stories for the gram?!!!
Agree! I think the screens are massively affecting his behaviour. I’m not anti-screen but she posted a story and coco and two of the boys were just all sat staring blankly at the tv and she made some comment about how cute it was… 🥴🥴 I don’t agree with most of how she parents but it’s like she has zero interest in changing anything for the better for them all because it’s not good for the gram

Alexlilz

The Ocado packaging has overwhelmed her?! How the fuck does this woman function day-to-day?

• Haha

tidalwave

Chatty Member
Totally agree with the above. I think what makes it so annoying with George is it's all performative! She's only a vegan so she can says she's a vegan. She obviously has no interest in the ethical side of veganism, as is evidenced by her mass consumerism, and obviously no interest in the health side of it as her kids eat the unhealthiest, most boring vegan diet I've ever seen.

Reactions: 4

ozblackcat

VIP Member
I dont think parent facing at this age is weird at all. Outward facing isn't ideal at any age. We often still use the carrier if the pram isn't practical or to help her get to sleep if we're somewhere really busy. There are a lot of things to criticise George for but baby wearing isn't one of them.

That carrier looks rubbish though.
I’m not criticising baby wearing. I was questioning the inward facing. I just assumed after a certain age people outward face or back wear as that’s what I’ve seen people do 🤷‍♀️ Really doesn’t bother me if she carries her baby all day every day

Raa

VIP Member
Just had a quick look and I don’t think her tik tok account is doing very well. She hasn’t got the fan club hanging off every word and praising her in the comments. She barely scrapes 10 comments. Besides people watch tik tok for entertainment not to hear about ‘natural and organic’ 🤣 mothering and talking about boobing and rocking

Rainbow1

VIP Member
Why is she wearing a Barbie jumper?

Yep completely agree. She also said that people in the fitness industry don't talk about walking. Plenty of them do, what's she on about.
She’s just proving she doesn’t know what she’s on about, PTs I’ve trained with in past all of them expect a minimum 10k steps a day, and when I’ve seen other fitness gurus on insta they also stress the importance of steps!

hoping this fitness/food posting she’s doing isn’t going to be her new niche she’s pushing 🤦‍♀️