This Morning #4 Holly Gormless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, she’s lost the ‘likability’ factor! It really annoys me how she says proudly that she had never watched an episode of Great British Bake Off and yet was given the top job! Why even admit that?! I must say I have enjoyed her on Rob Beckett’s Smart TV but if I was her manager I would be reigning her in and thinking more long term than just going for every single job she can lay her hands on!
I was surprised I don't mind her toooo much on bake off . Don't get me wrong would prefer any of the other presenters back or Noel on his own but I thought it would be unwatchable and it isn't. I dislike her in literally everything else! She's too loud,too smug, thinks she's gorgeous with her glam squad or whatever. Lost her humbleness and likeability imo

Reactions: 8
Watching on +1. Good God Alison is unbearable today. Definitely too much caffeine! Why does she keep pawing over Dermot? Too loud, keeps interrupting, absolutely hyper....bloody hell!

Reactions: 4
Watching on +1. Good God Alison is unbearable today. Definitely too much caffeine! Why does she keep pawing over Dermot? Too loud, keeps interrupting, absolutely hyper....bloody hell!
I can't imagine her just sitting quietly reading a book.

Reactions: 2
Article in DM today about the viewing figures dropping- screenshot the relevant bit- the new duo not a hit- I like Ben, I also think Cat is perfectly ok but not on this show
IMG_4951.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Article in DM today about the viewing figures dropping- screenshot the relevant bit- the new duo not a hit- I like Ben, I also think Cat is perfectly ok but not on this show
View attachment 2867062
This Morning has been completely tainted Schofield caused its demise its damaged goods it should have been binned along with Philth enablers Frizel and that Carolyn McCall

Reactions: 9
The programme is utter dogshit. The fact that they refer to their viewers as 'Tower block Tracies' tells you all you need to know about the contempt they have for their viewers. It's been rubbish for years, compounded by Philip Savile and simpering Holly and now seems to be a mish mash of fashion and make up tips, terrible cooking segments and interviews with mentally ill people who claim to be married to ghosts/attracted to rollercoasters/had 200k worth of plastic surgery, interspersed with mogodan man Dermot, equally Dull Ben and Cat and the shrieking Hammond. It's had its day and just as you would take a terminally ill dog to the vets, it's time to axe this tripe for something better. Even reruns of Midsomer Murders would be preferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Ben and Cat are good but they should have changed the whole show, new name new everything. They missed a trick

Reactions: 14
I think Ben and Cat are good but they should have changed the whole show, new name new everything. They missed a trick
I feel 🤮 when I hear the intro music- the show is just tainted / grubby now… I thought with the change of presenters the content might not be as …. what’s the word… ridiculous… saw a clip of the ghost girls on instagram…. what the actual f**k …. Dermot looked like he would rather be up to his armpits in rats- ITV could easily put together a fresh format- although, could they? Daily from the start of GMB to after Loose Women finishes ITV is stale… they are stuck in a rutt - I’d happily watch Midsommer murder reruns - not watching anything on there in the mornings now.

Reactions: 10
Now they have a story saying its doing better then when Holly & Phil were presenting. Make your mind up.
All the comments under the article are basically saying the exact same thing! What a turnaround since the article you wrote this morning etc

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I haven’t properly watched it for years, other than for the craic when all the tit hit the fan with Schofield.

But I can’t believe they haven’t changed the look of the show, even when Ben and Cat have been hailed as a new start.

They used to change things up every couple of years so why haven’t they this time? Even the green and white band that comes across the bottom of the screen is exactly the same.

Reactions: 8
Looks like she's had time to have significant work done on her face whilst she's been off. She's morphing into Holden.

Reactions: 6