This Morning #4 Holly Gormless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dermot looks like he has plans this afternoon. He can’t wait to get away from this app thing with Alice!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When the American bloke said pissed - is that not allowed on American tv as a not swear word as it is in UK ?

/

When the American bloke said pissed - is that not allowed on American tv as a not swear word as it is in UK ?

/
He said “pissed off”. I don’t know about whether it’s allowed on American TV or not as he happily said it whilst he was in America doing a live link and he didn’t flinch, or go oops. Even after Alison apologised I don’t think he even said “sorry” himself or acknowledge he had done something wrong. The time difference was probably why he thought it ok as it would have been the early hours of the morning there

Reactions: 1
I still can't get my head around why Alison got the For the love of dogs gig.
She doesn't seem natural with dogs or has an affinity to them. Dermot seemed more interested and hands on the Alison with buddy the TM dog. It was an awful decision to have her, and I feel an insult to Paul O Grady! X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I know I keep banging on about Alison being host for The love of dogs....but again today they were talking about dogs and dermot said he had a dog and when Alison was asked she said 'no but i have hundreds at battersea'
Being devil's advocate maybe she couldn't look after one because of her job and care for one properly, which fair play, is the right thing. But I just can't get my head around someone who doesn't seem a dog lover and doesn't even own a dog got the gig!!! Just seems crazy to me.
I don't mind Alison on TM, she's getting better at it but I just don't get the reasoning behind taking over from Paul of Grady.

Reactions: 12
That's disappointing to read, I sometimes like Alison, sometimes don't. She can make me laugh, don't mind watching her but she has said things that have made me cringe too, usually uneducated views she blurts out without thinking about the harm that can be done. I also don't find her genuine at other times.
That is a bad move having her as the host for love of dogs. Obviously it depends who is available and wants to step in to Paul's very big shoes but I agree with someone like Martin Clunes or Sheridan Smith would have been a lovely takeover from Paul.
Think Alison has a cheek actually, never really known her to talk about dogs/animals unless as mentioned on small segments on TM, she must think she can do a good enough job taking it on!

She is on far too many shows....seems to be ITV's golden girl at the mo...and it's making her very smug. I don't find her genuine at all. For the love of dogs will just be another job to her.

Reactions: 10
She is on far too many shows....seems to be ITV's golden girl at the mo...and it's making her very smug. I don't find her genuine at all. For the love of dogs will just be another job to her.
I agree, she’s lost the ‘likability’ factor! It really annoys me how she says proudly that she had never watched an episode of Great British Bake Off and yet was given the top job! Why even admit that?! I must say I have enjoyed her on Rob Beckett’s Smart TV but if I was her manager I would be reigning her in and thinking more long term than just going for every single job she can lay her hands on!

• Wow