This Morning #4 Holly Gormless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This Morning
Thread 4
Congratulations to @Timz, your suggestion had the most likes.

Recap:

Rumours that Phillip Schofield is a nasty bully are rife, with Amanda Holden, Carol McGiffin and Kim Woodburn speaking out against him.

Schofield's affair with a "young runner" has been exposed and Philth has quit the show and ITV. It's alleged that he has been dropped by YMU management.

Papers report that Philth met the young man when he was aged just 15 years. Philth claims he met him at a drama school and that the relationship only began when he was a legal age. Many people are accusing Philth of being a groomer and questioning their interactions on social media in 2011, when the young man was underage.

Holly went on a hiatus in Portugal and released a statement to say that she did don't know about the affair, saying she asked Philth and he denied it. Many on Tattle and Twitter are claiming she knew. Holly was pictured on the sofa with the man in question and in his showreel, which is speculated that Philth paid for.

There have been calls for the show to be axed, with many questioning if it would return on Monday 5th June 2023. Just like a bad penny, it came back with Holly and Josie hosting. Holly made a "patronising" speech, expressing concern for everyone involved and the show continued.

ITV star Carol McGiffin criticised the whole management system at the show and recalled accounts of This Morning producer Martin Frizzell being unpleasant to work with when he worked at Loose Women. The show's management have been described as "arrogant"

This Morning consumer editor, described the situation as "a sorry mess". She received backlash on Twitter, with people claiming that she knew what was going on. Questions have been raised about why the man concerned appeared on stage at the NTAs in 2019, an unusual place for a runner to be.

Philth did a pathetic interview on the BBC, saying that he is broken, asking "do you want me to die?", whilst smoking a vape. He then compared himself to Caroline Flack in a performance that seemed cunning and manipulative to work in his favour. Pictures were released with his elderly mother, Patricia Schofield, near to her home in Cornwall.

Elsewhere, Kim Woodburn called Holly a "little witch" and others claimed her suddenly apparent friendship with Alison Hammond is fake. It's claimed that she is a selfish user.

Carry on Tattling!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another former worker, a man in his 20s, said Phillip's claims "we're all one big happy family" are "a lot of bulls***".

"I was belittled and unsupported," he added, claiming his producer was a "bully".

He said he didn't fit in because he was from the North-West.

The above is a quote from a newspaper article which has inside reports of This Morning. Notice the details about this young man, in his TWENTIES and from the NORTH WEST. I wonder who that could be....🤔

Also in the article, a woman claims she was made to sign a non-disclosure agreement and made to leave the show 15 years ago, after a horrific experience working behind the scenes there.

Reactions: 2
Her dress today looks like technicolour pebbledash. or one of those magic eye pictures that the Daily Mail used to fill their Saturday editions with

When will they have new opening titles, now that the set with Phil in them are permanently on the cutting room floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Remember the old days when they had a giant weather map on the river outside the studios and the presenters used to stand on it and you always hoped they'd fall in? That's probably the last time the show was any good.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Remember the old days when they had a giant weather map on the river outside the studios and the presenters used to stand on it and you always hoped they'd fall in? That's probably the last time the show was any good.
Yes well he was another one that turned out to be a bit dodgy didn't he

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Instead of Spin To Win they could have had a gunge machine and the winning caller gets to decide who they want to gunge, Philth or Wally.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't believe Craig is FIFTY TWO! He could easily pass for Holly's age.
Yeah when Craig was talking to Mark Wright and his family and said to his dad: “your generation and my generation……” Mark was surprised as Craig was including himself in an older generation and probably thought Craig was nearer to his (Mark’s) age when he’s actually closer to Mark’s dad’s age

As you say Craig could easily pass for early 40s

Craig, in my opinion, is a really natural presenter and can go from light and frothy to serious subjects without looking awkward. I hope he’s given more presenting roles as he deserves it

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah when Craig was talking to Mark Wright and his family and said to his dad: “your generation and my generation……” Mark was surprised as Craig was including himself in an older generation and probably thought Craig was nearer to his (Mark’s) age when he’s actually closer to Mark’s dad’s age

As you say Craig could easily pass for early 40s

Craig, in my opinion, is a really natural presenter and can go from light and frothy to serious subjects without looking awkward. I hope he’s given more presenting roles as he deserves it
He has turned into a massive ride. Definitely ageing like a fine wine. Can remember him when he presented "Holiday" way back when but he would have been too boyish looking for me then (even though he was 3 years older).

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting they’ve done this full Monty intro with Dermot, the vet and some of the crew whilst waiting to get a coffee. This would never have happened with Phyllis there. Trying to show that the crew have a good time working there? Hopefully genuine. Dermot doesn’t seem like a diva type, he was a runner once.

They’ve also got rid of all the names on the opening credits. I think it will end up a multi presenter show and no one will be allowed to make it their own. A re brand and new set in the autumn will save this programme I think. Get rid of little miss unicorn lover 🙄 Holly. More Craig please!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Good job Dermot is there today as Alison has hardly spoken except for a yes and ah now and again during the news segment.

Reactions: 1
He has turned into a massive ride. Definitely ageing like a fine wine. Can remember him when he presented "Holiday" way back when but he would have been too boyish looking for me then (even though he was 3 years older).
As a Northside Dubliner, his Southside accent used to get on my nerves but now I think he's a great presenter, can do light and shade, seems very empathetic and brings his own experiences etc into an interview.
Not to mention, very good looking, and looks ten years younger! We were talking about him at work and amazed when we googled his age!

Reactions: 4
What pairings does everyone thinks works best? I feel after summer they’ll split presenting up so Holly does 3 days with someone then the other 2 days are shared oit

Reactions: 1