This Morning #4 Holly Gormless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually really enjoyed Gino today. Not as smutty and amazing when he asked if anything had happen3d.

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine the ITV bosses now 🤣 just as its started to calm down on the Daily Fail bar of shame, here come Gino to bring another article 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That Andi Peters is doing my head in with the whoring out of his competitions. He's a millionaire off owning that compeititon company. I don't even dislike the guy, but he does have a smugness about him.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god Alison. Talk about put your foot in it

Shirley Ballas, Strictly judge, is on at the moment talking about doing a parachute jump in aid of CALM, a suicide prevention charity, as her brother had committed suicide some years ago

Alison asked how Shirley’s mum feels about her doing it and Shirley said that her mum lives with her and they both still feel the loss of her brother and when she told her what she was doing her mum said “I’m not talking to you” but after explaining why she was doing it she understood but she won’t go and watch her do it as she’s nervous

Alison then says the following: “She’s already lost one child, to lose another…..I know that’s not going to happen as there is safety…..” then realises what she said.

Way to reassure her Alison 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This all seems like someone is leaking stuff to the press in advance of a change to the presenter line-up…

Reactions: 2
This all seems like someone is leaking stuff to the press in advance of a change to the presenter line-up…

I liked the digs towards Holly about getting all besties with Allison until Allison didn't want to be second fiddle to Holly.

If TM had any sense, they'd scrub clean the grot over summer and start afresh in September. New studio, new presenters, new producers etc etc. It's the only way it could have a viable future.

Reactions: 11
Clodagh's garden is glorious. I'd love to see more of her beautiful home. She is my favourite chef on the show. More Clodagh please!

Reactions: 1
Clodagh's garden is glorious. I'd love to see more of her beautiful home. She is my favourite chef on the show. More Clodagh please!
She really irritates me speaking as someone raised in 🇮🇪 a Dublin Suburb I want to like her in a biases way BUT I find her personality to be lacking, unnatural like she's stuck on a happy face and it's all going to go well.
A bit Blue Peter fake
I wish I didn't find hee so cloying..

I DONT PREFER GINO THOUGH

I prefer John Torode if I had to watch

I'd rather watch previous Masterchef contestants though.

Reactions: 7
DM story this morning says that there will be no permanent replacement for Philth and it's going to struggle on as now with Willoughby as the main presenter and then mess of varying co-hosts.

Thanks Holly for "saving the show" :rolleyes: 😂

• Haha
She needs to be gone now. She's just too stale and one-dimensional and comes across as so dim yet condescending and over-priveledged with a tonne of self-entitlement. (Also now completely unrelatable to the audience)

DM story this morning says that there will be no permanent replacement for Philth and it's going to struggle on as now with Willoughby as the main presenter and then mess of varying co-hosts.

Thanks Holly for "saving the show" :rolleyes: 😂

Reactions: 6
I do have a soft spot for Michael Barrymore but this interview is so hard to watch. He must be drunk, definitely a career destroyer before he’s got his career even remotely back 🫣🫣🫣

I think Michael Barrymore being on TM is a real low, he came across drunk because like Gaza he’s destroyed all his brain cells through years of alcohol and drug abuse. How on earth he is co directing anything is beyond me, they wouldn’t be able to understand a word he says, he doesn’t seem mentally fit for anything. You could see how uncomfortable he made the presenters feel, he even touched Joseys shoulders and told her to lower them 🫣 When you consider the family & friends of that poor guy who died at his house, have to watch him crawl back to social media, tv and theatre, it’s terrible. Then there’s how he physically abused his wife and put drugs in guests food at parties. Even David Walliams said Barrymore tones it down a lot for tv and that’s saying something coming from a creep like Walliams. As for his TikTok most of the viewers are young or outside the uk and don’t know about his past. It seems TM likes supporting creeps no matter what they’ve done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think Michael Barrymore being on TM is a real low, he came across drunk because like Gaza he’s destroyed all his brain cells through years of alcohol and drug abuse. How on earth he is co directing anything is beyond me, they wouldn’t be able to understand a word he says. You could see how uncomfortable he made the presenters feel, he even touched Joseys shoulders and told her to lower them 🫣 When you consider the family & friends of that poor guy who died at his house, have to watch him crawl back to social media, tv and theatre, it’s terrible. Then there’s how he physically abused his wife and put drugs in guests food at parties. All he’s fit for is TikTok and he should stay there, it seems TM likes supporting creeps no matter what they’ve done.
Agreed 100%
I’m from the same area and friends with one of the daughters on social media and I can’t stop thinking about what a kick in the teeth this must be for them all

Reactions: 4