This Morning #4 Holly Gormless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As long as Rochelle never presents again I don't mind who does it. Although she only ever presented with Philth so hopefully she's out on her ear 🤞

Reactions: 12
For me Craig and Josie, would be interested in seeing more of Josie with Dermot. Alison's and Dermot's pairing has improved but they are completely opposite characters.
Hard to judge Holly with anyone at the minute as the media focus is on her, imo she should have gone too, so any person will seem to be not a natural pairing. Vernon was good but he is now at radio. Rochelle can stay away as she is not suited in this role I feel Pip had his say as she would just follow him and make no waves.

Reactions: 6
For me Craig and Josie, would be interested in seeing more of Josie with Dermot. Alison's and Dermot's pairing has improved but they are completely opposite characters.
Hard to judge Holly with anyone at the minute as the media focus is on her, imo she should have gone too, so any person will seem to be not a natural pairing. Vernon was good but he is now at radio. Rochelle can stay away as she is not suited in this role I feel Pip had his say as she would just follow him and make no waves.
I agree, I like Josie and Craig, they're very relatable, very real (hate that expression but you know what I mean).
I like Alison and Dermot but not together, although they get on much better than they used to, it still seems forced. I just don't think Dermot is right for This Morning, he has always looked uncomfortable, I doubt he'll be back this Autumn.
Holly has always seemed completely false to me.
I think This Morning will be rebranded during the Summer, with completely new presenters, in the Autumn, which is a shame for Josie, Alison, and Craig.

Reactions: 2
I don't mind Dermot he's ok. Anyone see the guy discussing the Maddie McCann case when he said 'nice to see you Craig' nothing to Holly 🤣

Reactions: 7
Why do articles keep saying Craig looks so young?
Now he's had his hair dyed, in makeup and flattering lighting he looks late 40's, it's no surprise he's 52. At best he passes for a few years younger on the tv with all that help.

Really don't get this about Alison Hammond, why on earth don't they get someone new, surely there are other presenters in the world.
There are no photos of HW in my local M and S or ads for her clothes, disappeared a couple of weeks ago.

Reactions: 4
Dermot is so much better presenting with Holly than he is with Alison. He’s a lot less fidgety

I feel with Alison he tries to be as whacky as she is but it could be that he’s just tired today due to being in Manchester last night for Soccer Aid

Reactions: 5
Really don't get this about Alison Hammond, why on earth don't they get someone new, surely there are other presenters in the world.
There are no photos of HW in my local M and S or ads for her clothes, disappeared a couple of weeks ago.
It's all about the safe pair of hands isn't it. I don't personally get it. I think there comes a point where you need to at least give newer talent some screen time and opportunity. It's always the same old, same old.

They should just bring on both Johhny Vaughn and Denise Van Outen as presenters together - they have great chemistry and focus on the topics and guests, not on themselves

Reactions: 1
They should just bring on both Johhny Vaughn and Denise Van Outen as presenters together - they have great chemistry and focus on the topics and guests, not on themselves
They are doing Stephs Packed Lunch some time soon.
edit - it is today

Last edited:
Johnny V and Denise VO are dreadful - had it on for 5 mins and that is long enough, he doesn't stop for breath.
Forgotten it was today as I have been out, back to LW. :)

They were the total opposite! They spoke over guests constantly. The facebook comments are flooded with concerns for the poor dog food lady.n

Reactions: 3
Any "Tower Block Traceys" on the thread? Apparently that's what ITV staff call their Daytime programming viewers :eek:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Any "Tower Block Traceys" on the thread? Apparently that's what ITV staff call their Daytime programming viewers :eek:
This can't be a surprise though can it?!

I dont think this is just This Morning either, it's who ITV daytime in general are marketed at. In fact maybe even much of ITV in general.

Embarrassing though for them that their nickname for their audience is out there now

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have to say the feel of the show is so much better and relaxed - Holly works well with Dermot. Her body language is calm and relaxed it’s only now I can see how stressed she was will Phil - i feel like she can now have a voice on the programme. Even the news review is better because it is a discussion not all about Phil and the agenda he is driving

Reactions: 5
This can't be a surprise though can it?!

I dont think this is just This Morning either, it's who ITV daytime in general are marketed at. In fact maybe even much of ITV in general.

Embarrassing though for them that their nickname for their audience is out there now
Thats terrible "Towerblocks Traceys" make them rich then. duck the whole team are disgusting!

WOW who would want to work with them now 😒 ITV Bosses of that show need to go

If holly has to stay, I think it should be herself and Dermot Monday-Thursday then Alison and Josie Friday. They’re best friends (A&J) so they will have great chemistry

Reactions: 4
Lol Gino, who has been away in Italy for a month asks Holly & Dermot: “Any news? Anything happened over the last month that I should know of?”

• Haha
Reactions: 14