This Morning #4 Holly Gormless

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched some of This Morning today for the first time in ages. Even with Ben and Cat I find it hard to watch. It has a bitter taste the set and titles reminds me of smug Phil and Holly. When they announced new presenters it should of been a chance for an overhaul of the set, titles and logo.

Reactions: 10
I watched some of This Morning today for the first time in ages. Even with Ben and Cat I find it hard to watch. It has a bitter taste the set and titles reminds me of smug Phil and Holly. When they announced new presenters it should of been a chance for an overhaul of the set, titles and logo.
I want to watch Ben keel-hauled, I won't lie. Do it for charity Ben, I'll donate 50 quid.

Reactions: 1
I expect this will be done in September after the summer break.

Reactions: 2
When I've caught Ben and Cat, blimey they are mind numbingly boring. I know the show was never meant to appeal to those wanting to be mentally challenged, but I think I lost brain cells with these two.
I guess finding decent presenters without skeletons in their closet at the ITV swamp is harder than it looks...

Reactions: 6
Why didn’t ITV read the room when they had the chance ?
They should have rested TM for 12-18 months and then come back with new presenters and a new format.
It’s old tired and finished.

Reactions: 5
Sorry but I really don't like Cat Deeley doing this. She is constantly talking over people. Jeez....I thought Alison was bad! Don't mind Ben so much but yes he is boring.
Total 💩show

Reactions: 4
I agree, and I have an irrational dislike of that sofa. I hate the colour

Reactions: 1
I feel like Cat is really idk over the top or disingenuous. It’s the over exaggerated faces when speaking to guests. I can’t see her being around long term.

Ben isn’t so bad cause he often sounds very interested in things they’re talking about but he in one week he spoke about visiting Venice and getting a helicopter to somewhere in France and I think he needs to rein in the humble brags.

Think I’ve decided that Dermot and Alison are my fave combo.

Can u tell I’m on mat leave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4