This Morning #3 Another day, another host - but it’s Phil and Holly we loathe the most!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact Craig and Josie will be there gives me hope the little witch will quit and they'll continue on with the show. Is Holly such a wreck that she cannot host in a duo? If so she should just stay home. She looks absolutely fine in those holiday snaps. Funny that...
tbf it was more than likely she was spaced-out on prescription drugs and booze. It's not normal to let the moon rule what you do. Sorry, it's not.

Reactions: 3
She’ll give a little pre-recorded interview where Josie and Craig will ask weak pre-vetted questions. They have been chosen as they are not favourites for taking over plus Dermot and Alison have pretty much steered the titanic this week!

She’ll have a little tear, bleat on that she didn’t know anything, how she feels disappointed but will work with itv on their investigation and therefore she can’t say anything more at this time. She’ll ramble on about how supportive the This Morning team is and how they are like a family blah blah blah.

She needs to address it as not addressing it is not going to cut it with the audience especially if she intends to stay on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought it sounded like three presenting but reading the Mirror article it is Josie Monday & Tuesday and Craig Wednesday and Thursday.

Reactions: 2
I thought it sounded like three presenting but reading the Mirror article it is Josie Monday & Tuesday and Craig Wednesday and Thursday.
Yesterday they said it would be all 3 doing Monday show - seems like they are covering all bases - who, when, where, how.

Guess they are waiting to see what, if anything, happens over the weekend.

Yesterday they said it would be all 3 doing Monday show - seems like they are covering all bases - who, when, where, how.
No, it was announced Josie Monday and Tuesday Craig Wednesday and Thursday. Never the 3 of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
In Holly’s little speech at the top of the show she reminded me of when the Head Of Children’s TV addressed the viewers of Blue Peter after Richard Bacon was sacked for taking drugs

That same tone of addressing viewers as children in a slightly patronising way.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Holly's wee speech & straight into a cute kid raising money for charity. Do they really think were stupid & that's us now forgotten about it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If I were her I'd just quit. It's such a strange dynamic on that show. I can't bear to watch it and the day I do I will know my life has ended 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In Holly’s little speech at the top of the show she reminded me of when the Head Of Children’s TV addressed the viewers of Blue Peter after Richard Bacon was sacked for taking drugs

That same tone of addressing viewers as children in a slightly patronising way.
Was it Biddy Baxtor? Rancid old bag.

Beverley Turner GB News makes me laugh - she has just said - Give me Strength and shook her head when they repeated the opening of HW speech. :D :D :D :D Saying there is no rapport between her and Josie and she should go and leave it to Josie as she has a better personality.

Reactions: 10
Beverley Turner GB News makes me laugh - she has just said - Give me Strength and shook her head when they repeated the opening of HW speech. :D :D :D :D Saying there is no rapport between her and Josie and she should go and leave it to Josie as she has a better personality.
Yeah, clearly Bev isn't a fan. It was funny when she slagged off Holly's 'wellbeing' brand. So much for the sisterhood. :LOL:

Cannot get over Martin pretzels comment about John torode being back today and how that’s more important. What a sarcastic little bastard

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.