This Morning #3 Another day, another host - but it’s Phil and Holly we loathe the most!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josie was useless yesterday. Kept mixing her words up so the sentences didn’t make sense. I think she has trouble reading the autocue. Surely with all the money ITV must have they could obtain a better presenter

Reactions: 6
Is it just me or does Josie not seem to like Craig? He seems almost like an annoying brother type & she’s like “nah”. 🤔

Reactions: 1
I rarely watch TM when Rochelle is on, but why does she turn around and completely stare at at Craig when he's taking? She's terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really dislike the guy on with Rochelle today.
I don’t mind Craig. He doesn’t work with Rochelle, better with Josie. He can read autocue and interviews well. Annoying during the beauty feature though. Wish he’d do an Eamonn and sod off for those kinds of features. Watching men with zero interest in make up nod and ask questions about mascara is shite and they come over as a spare part during these features.

Find it so interesting how TM is still so women centric. Womens fashion, womens health, cooking and cleaning features every sodding week. Can’t we occasionally have mens health, fashion and stuff they might be interested in?!

Reactions: 18
I don’t mind Craig. He doesn’t work with Rochelle, better with Josie. He can read autocue and interviews well. Annoying during the beauty feature though. Wish he’d do an Eamonn and sod off for those kinds of features. Watching men with zero interest in make up nod and ask questions about mascara is shite and they come over as a spare part during these features.

Find it so interesting how TM is still so women centric. Womens fashion, womens health, cooking and cleaning features every sodding week. Can’t we occasionally have mens health, fashion and stuff they might be interested in?!
Do men watch TM though? I've never known any men to watch it. To me it's just "housewife telly".

Reactions: 3
Craig look sloshed today after the drinks section his eyes where actually blood shoot interviewing Alan Cuming!! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe they kept that lovely older gentleman with his emotional story waiting while those kids screeched away! Would much rather they have shoved the vikings off air and made his segment longer. Very touching

Reactions: 4
Please tell me any of you are watching the segment on the Viking family … 🙈😂
Missed it but it sounds bloody awful!

bleeping hell. We’re watching ice creams melting. This is peak shite.

Why do Rochelle and Andy laugh at things that aren’t that funny? That tik toker interview was awful.
Then they extend it and excruciatingly drag it out even further. It’s ok to chuckle and move on. You don’t need to laugh for five mins on something that’s not remotely funny.

Last edited:
I like andi Peters but he isn't great as a main presenter, he is too shouty. Think he is too use to doing those competition segments

Love Craig Doyle, and surprised that I like josie as a main presenter too

What an absolute rabble that was today.
I turned it on to watch the icecream melt and it went straight off then only watched the end of it when I was looking to see who was on LW., why do they laugh and shout when she can't read the autoqu, it is not even funny.
Can't wait for Ruth and Rylan to show them how it is done.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.