This Morning #3 Another day, another host - but it’s Phil and Holly we loathe the most!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess so, but she's not that good of a presenter imo. People like her personality, but as a presenter I've never seen it tbh. And her laugh is grating after a while. Rylan has done well, but he's the token extroverted gay guy that tv lacks at the moment so he gets the opportunities.
I have no opinion on Alison, I don't watch TM and never saw anything else she was on.

Am a huge fan of Rylan and I think he has worked very hard and made the most of any opportunity he got. So I can't agree whatsoever with him being described as the 'token extroverted gay guy that tv lacks' 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Eamonn’s interview with Dan on GB News part 1 another nail for the coffin for ITV TM 💀

Reactions: 4
I thought it was Anthea Turner he didn’t get on with? He called her “Princess Tippy Toes”
Yes that’s it! They’re both blonde and I think they were on at the same time, but yes it is Anthea Turner. I don’t think he is as holier than thou as he is painting himself. He’s just stirring it.

Reactions: 2
Yes that’s it! They’re both blonde and I think they were on at the same time, but yes it is Anthea Turner. I don’t think he is as holier than thou as he is painting himself. He’s just stirring it.
I don't think he got on with Fiona Phillips either. I think if you don't 'succumb' to Eamon's imaginary charm he turns on you. He also used to call the weather presenter Lucy Verasamy 'Pencil' ... apparently she always wore pencil skirts. Not sure if that's offensive or not tbh.

This Morning #4 They closed their eyes and drew the curtain.

Thread suggestion.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread title suggestion
This Morning #4 Phillip Done a Runner

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apart from Graeme Souness who was on yesterday to talk about the charity run he was doing there have been no celebrity guests on the sofa this week. Shalamar performed as well and had a quick chat but that was the 2nd closest in studio interview all week

There’s been loads of superfluous filler this week. I wonder if the rumours of guests pulling out was true

Reactions: 4
What to look forward too on this morning "over the next few months" intro by dermot... hmmm what does "few" mean.

Reactions: 5
Could also be a lack of celebrities booked this week as its the summer holidays and they wouldn't necessarily want to be interviewed by the supply staff? These PR fluff interviews are booked up weeks and months in advance!

Reactions: 5
it's almost unbearable to watch. The look in Alison's eyes and her tone has completely changed.

Clodagh is a Schofe sycophant, isn't she? I think the bubbly/slightly posh/blonde daytime TV persona is over and done with now.

Reactions: 9
Could also be a lack of celebrities booked this week as its the summer holidays and they wouldn't necessarily want to be interviewed by the supply staff? These PR fluff interviews are booked up weeks and months in advance!
I think maybe the producers stopped some interviews in case people spoke about something they shouldn’t.
I’m certain as it’s soap week the actors from different soaps were meant to be in like every year

Reactions: 1
Highlight of today was the guy on talking about leaves to clean your ass. It's totally boring but then Alison isn't able for anything more intellectual either.

Sunday Brunch and Stephs Packed lunch seem to be winners for Channel 4. If they do get rid of This Morning I suspect they'll try a more food based show with different chefs and guests speaking through it like James Martins Saturday show and BBCs Saturday Kitchen. They can't just do a rebrand and carry on with the same format as it will always just be This Morning.
Nooo enough food TV!!

• Heart
it's almost unbearable to watch. The look in Alison's eyes and her tone has completely changed.

Clodagh is a Schofe sycophant, isn't she? I think the bubbly/slightly posh/blonde daytime TV persona is over and done with now.
We have a telly room at work and three of us were watching during our tea break this morning. We all thought Alison's eyes looked puffy, as if she'd been crying? And she seemed subdued.
My colleague said that, at one point, Alison rested her head on Dermot's shoulder as they went to an ad break? I don't know because I'd already headed back to work!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.